Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Sponsored Support Forums > RakebackNetwork
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-26-2007, 02:21 PM

Default Full Tilt Points

I know that if I try to use my full tilt points to buy something from the full tilt store that half of a cent per point used is removed from my monthly rakeback.

I have just quit playing FT and moved back to PS. I have nearly 100k Full Tilt points ... my question is ... does anyone know if full tilt would have any recourse if i were to now use the 100k points? i mean, would they be able to take the money out of my account and give me a negative balance? or is there anything else they can do? thanks.
Old 04-26-2007, 03:35 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Points

no, they can't give you a negative balance. it just affects your rakeback. so after you use the 100k you can't get rakeback for a while on that account because you'll be working yourself out of a negative rakeback balance. a negative rakeback balance does not mean they take your money out of your regular balance.
Old 04-26-2007, 06:47 PM

will i owe the rakeback company?
Old 04-26-2007, 08:46 PM

no, but if you play on that account after you use all those points, you'll be working your way of a negative balance. Let's say that you use the 100k points and ur rakeback becomes (-200.00). it doesn't mean that you have to pay 200 bucks to the site, but if you play on that account later and get 30 bucks of rakeback then ur rakeback balance will be (-170). and if you continue to play and get like 250 of rakeback then the account will be $80. so they take back the 200. you will never owe the rakeback site anything.
Old 06-18-2007, 01:52 AM

Most affiliates don't carry over negative MGR into the next month. Check with your affiliate.