Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-05-2006, 01:18 AM

Default Re: Table Highlighter (New AHK Script)

Hi Adde,

I am glad you like my alterations to this script - let me re-state, I am now finding this script an essential part of my Party multi-tabling aresenal [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Many thanks.

I have actually made a few more modifications now. I have changed the <font color="blue">TH_DoHighlight:</font> function to this - (new parts in <font color="blue">blue</font>, I think):

Basically, this retrieves the countdown timer from "static3" (if it is visible), and makes the highlight bar cycle through varying colours depending upon the urgency of action required - it starts off cyan, then green, if it gets to less than 6 seconds, it goes red and also beeps the PC speaker [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
TH_DoHighlight:
<font color="blue"> th_bar_color = 00FFFF ;cyan

ControlGet, s3vis, Visible, , Static3, ahk_id%tableID%
if (s3vis)
{
ControlGetText, remaining, Static3, ahk_id%tableID%
If( InStr(remaining, "You have") AND InStr(remaining, "secs to respond"))
{
StringMid, remaining, remaining, InStr(remaining, "You have")+9
StringMid, remaining, remaining, InStr(remaining, "secs to respond")-2,, L
;MsgBox %remaining%
If(remaining &lt;= 6)
{
th_bar_color = FF0000 ;red

SoundBeep, 1500, 20
Sleep, 30

}
Else If(remaining &lt;= 9)
{
th_bar_color = FF8000 ;orange
}
Else If(remaining &lt; 12)
{
th_bar_color = FFFF00 ;yellow
}
Else If(remaining &lt; 16)
{
th_bar_color = 00FF00 ;green
}

}
}
</font> CoordMode, Pixel, Relative
if (th_tables_arr%indexThis%2 = TRUE)
{
<font color="blue"> Gui, %guiNum%: Color, %th_bar_color%</font>
continue
}
WinGetPos, x, y, w, h, ahk_id%tableID%
px := x + th_bar_left
py := y + th_bar_top

Gui, %guiNum%: +Alwaysontop +Lastfound +Owner
Gui, %guiNum%: Color, %th_bar_color%
WinSet, Transparent, %th_bar_trans%
Gui, %guiNum%: -Caption
Gui, %guiNum%: Show, w%w% h%th_bar_height% x%px% y%py% NoActivate

th_tables_arr%indexThis%2 := TRUE
}

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

There must be a more elegant way of doing this, but I am somewhat new to this AHK business...

With this I can now play 8+ table of 6-max no problem... it is excellent, again, many thanks.

My modifications I think are very crude, and surely there is a cleaner way of doing this? Is there an equivalent of the switch/case construct in AHK or must these things be done with many else/if statements?

Many thanks,

dave.
Old 07-05-2006, 09:33 AM

Hey, glad you like it. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I've also thought about the changes you made, but haven't got my thumbs out yet. I'll add them soon, and make them optional by using a setting like pst_enable_color_cycle or something.

Adde
Old 07-05-2006, 09:39 AM

Was just gonna ask if it could be made that it changes color depending on time left.

Awesome. Ty adde and dave. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 07-06-2006, 09:10 AM

I can already tell in a glance which tables have the action buttons popped up. This program would be most useful to me if it flashed a different color indicating that I only have 15 or so seconds left to act.
Old 07-06-2006, 09:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I can already tell in a glance which tables have the action buttons popped up. This program would be most useful to me if it flashed a different color indicating that I only have 15 or so seconds left to act.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Tizim,

did you miss my last post in this thread? (3 posts up in flat mode).

Implement the changes I posted, and the highlight changes from cyan through green, yellow, orange as time decreases, then goes red and beeps maniacly when you have &gt;6 seconds to act on a table.

I think this is what you are requesting, no?

Enjoy,

dave.
Old 07-07-2006, 05:39 AM

Actually dave, your modifications sound like exactly what I'm looking for. But, I'm having trouble getting the default TableHighlighter to work.

When the bar begins to flash, it flashes at the center of my computer screen rather than at the title bar of the table. How can I fix this?
Old 07-08-2006, 10:15 PM

Very nice script !! Thanks all of you guys for making multitabling easier.
<font color="blue"> These images will make it possible to recognize when advance action buttons are present on a table. This functionality may not work if you are using a different table background. If that is the case, try to open them with a image editor and crop them slightly. </font> It's my case and I can't understand what should i do with this two images to make highlighting work with advance buttons. The problem is with a word "CROP". My dictionary translates it incorrectly (or just im so dumb that can't get sense). Could you please tell me what to do in another words? THANKS !
Old 07-08-2006, 11:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Very nice script !! Thanks all of you guys for making multitabling easier.
<font color="blue"> These images will make it possible to recognize when advance action buttons are present on a table. This functionality may not work if you are using a different table background. If that is the case, try to open them with a image editor and crop them slightly. </font> It's my case and I can't understand what should i do with this two images to make highlighting work with advance buttons. The problem is with a word "CROP". My dictionary translates it incorrectly (or just im so dumb that can't get sense). Could you please tell me what to do in another words? THANKS !

[/ QUOTE ]To crop an image simply means to cut some of the edges off (so if the original image was say 1000x1000, you might "crop" it down to be 900x900 by cutting the edges off).

Hope my definition makes sense - Juk [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-08-2006, 11:51 PM

Yes !! Thanks. Just as i thought. I think i understood the problem. It was not with my background, but with my table size: i use party tilling (yes, i am a poor russian with only 17' monitors [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] ). So i suppose i need to decrease the size of images to allow script recognize them at the table when it needs.
A have a request. Could anybody teach this script not to hightlight if the table is active ? I mean if I present at this table. I use TweakUI that allows me to make table active if my mouse pointer is situated on it. At first, i don't really need hightlight if i am at THIS current table now. Second, if highlight bar is on the top of the table it doesn't allow me to move this table(i use PartyPlanner to do it); if it's on the bottom of the table, i can't switch muck lossing\uncalled hands option, can't type anything in chat window and can't view last hands results to know how active was the guy which is trying to steal my blind now.
Thanks and excuse my awful english.
Old 07-09-2006, 01:44 AM

Have just tried to cut this image from a screenshot with my resized table (with advanced buttons) and then to convert it to a .gif using ACDSee. Highlighter can recognize it when i view it with ACDSee(highlight bar appears), but can't when it appears on a table. Any suggestions?