Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-10-2007, 08:37 PM

Default Re: CockBlock Stories

On vacation in Hawaii, was about 12 or 13. Extremely cute blonde, about a year and a half older, looking way more developed, has broken up with her boyfriend. She's been giving me the eye for a while in the big yap sessions we have in the hotel lobby with all the kids who are on long vacations there. This is a couple weeks after she broke up with her boyfriend. Lots of joking round, some small contact, heart stopping visions aplenty of her wet body cavorting around the pool in her bikini, we get along really well.

Take her to our hotel room upstairs. We barely get there, when mom comes home early from shopping.

Mom: Are you going to rape my boy?

I think my balls disappeared back into my body for a couple years after that. Girl is astounded, practically runs out of the room. Somehow I never saw her much after that.
Old 08-10-2007, 08:47 PM

Blarg, that's an awesome story and has me curious if anyone's ever started a thread titled "youngest sexual experience more then kissing" before as I don't think I was ever anywhere close to getting down at 13.

Then again I'd have to hear about tuq's uncle wanting to play find the tea cup in the bed sheets so it might not be a good idea.
Old 08-10-2007, 09:05 PM

I cockblocked once as a joke. I was out with a some friends from college. And one of the girl's had her sister up. We were all out at a bar and her sister had wandered off to get a drink at on the way back was talking to some guys. After about 10 minutes of them talking I said to the girl I was friends with, wanna see something funny? So I went over put my arm around the sister, and tool'ed the guys for a bit. Needless to say the guys scattered and me and my friend laughed, and the sister was not happy. Cockblocking can be fun! And yes I am an [censored]
Old 08-10-2007, 09:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Blarg, that's an awesome story and has me curious if anyone's ever started a thread titled "youngest sexual experience more then kissing" before as I don't think I was ever anywhere close to getting down at 13.

[/ QUOTE ]

When I was eleven I dated a girl that was 13 and wasn't a virgin. She smoked weed and drank regularly, and had already sampled every drug under the sun. Needless to say I was in way over my head. I thought it was great, cause I was making out with this girl for like 3 hours at a time every day after school and she even let me feel and suck on her boobs.

One day we are hanging out in her basement and i get her pants off. At this point I've seen some playboys, but not the type of spead eagle stuff out there, so I poke around with my hand a bit and finally find her vagina. I start fingering her like one of those little bird statues that dips down to drink the water. I'm 100% sure that neither one of us is getting any pleasure out of this, I'm just mentally rounding the bases in my head to rounds of applause.

That weekend, we head down to the carnival that is going on down the street. After a while, a few of us head back to her friend's house, no parents home. We start making out, and everyone else starts heading back out. As her friend walks past us, she drops a condom on the table and says "be safe."

We continue making out, my girlfriend has her top off, and we're going at it pretty good. Then she goes for zipper. One problem.

I'm [censored] 11. I haven't even gone through puberty. So needless to say, this will not work. I ended up having to break up with her because I physically was not capable of taking it to the next level.

All in all, I think that I was obviously way too young for that, but I didn't turn out as a sexual deviant, so meh.
Old 08-10-2007, 09:40 PM

Noah,

This story confuses me. Why weren't you able to do this? Were you not able to get a hard on at 11? TBH that's so long ago I don't really remember 100% but I'm pretty sure I remember getting hard ons as young as 7, even though I had no idea what it meant.
Old 08-10-2007, 09:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Noah,

This story confuses me. Why weren't you able to do this? Were you not able to get a hard on at 11? TBH that's so long ago I don't really remember 100% but I'm pretty sure I remember getting hard ons as young as 7, even though I had no idea what it meant.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well there is a difference between getting hard, which I'm pretty sure boys do even in infancy, and having a dick capable of [censored] with.

I'm pretty sure that point I was bald, two inches, and couldn't cum. Doesn't sound like a winning combination for having sex.
Old 08-10-2007, 09:48 PM

Noah, makes sense and I have no idea how the logistics of 11 year old sex work seeing as I think the first time I fooled around with a girl was when I was like 17 (cue loser joke).
Old 08-10-2007, 09:50 PM

I got a cockblock story but I don't want to take the time to tell it. Dude was an idiot and followed me and this chick down to the waterfront (I had extracted the chick from the group) and we are down there sittyingat the waters edge and dude strolls up and starts a convo with the chick standing over us. He is talking and talking bout this album and that album and since I never kissed the chick yet or anything It felt too ackward to tell him to piss off.

Sickest part is he was so lame he didn't even know he was cockblocking
Old 08-10-2007, 09:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sickest part is he was so lame he didn't even know he was cockblocking

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah this is what my "story" that I wrote was like too, and I have at least half a dozen other where it's pretty much the same where the guy doesn't even know he's cockblocking because they either aren't aware that the 2 of you have fooled around before, or aren't aware of what has been happening between the two of you earlier in the night.
Old 08-10-2007, 10:46 PM

Ok, amusing cockblock story from the start of my junior year of college. I wasn't party to this, but everyone who was basically confirms the details. My roommate (henceforth, roommate) and his girlfriend (henceforth, girlfriend) were out at a party where they saw a guy they both knew and neither particularly liked all over a drunken freshman girl who was too drunk to realize how much this guy sucked. They decided this was not going to stand. Before anyone says this wasn't cool of them know that this guy short stacked and rat holed in dorm room games and was probably a date rapist (henceforth, he will be called rat holer).

Anyhow, the first round was girlfriend went to say hello to rat holer, and distract him with her sizable rack. Meanwhile, roommate dragged drunk girl over to some equally drunk, harmless frosh guy. Rat holer eventually saw what had been done, and pushed this other guy out of the way and resumed "hitting on" drunk girl.

Deciding they needed to bring out a more serious move, girlfriend recruited her friends to come in and convince rat holer to be chivalrous and go get drunk girl water. While he was away, girlfriend and roommate picked her up and started hauling her back to her dorm.

Half way there (several blocks away) they hear fast foot steps and suddenly rat holer appears and is casually all "hey, whats up guys?" he follows them to drunk girl's dorm. When they get there, roommate takes her up to her room while girlfriend prevents rat holer from going up. Eventually he realizes what is happening and starts berating girlfriend about how uncool this is to do to him. She gives him a line about how drunk girl was really drunk (which she was) and she had to look out for a fellow woman. This was a crock of [censored]. Not long there after, roommate and girlfriend found a (likely very drunk) freshman girl and brought her home with them but that is a whole other story.

Roommate returns and realizes he needs to rescue girlfriend. For all his book smarts, roommate is basically a dangerous redneck at heart. He pulls out his pocket knife (well he calls it a pocket knife, it has a 7" blade and is generally sharp enough to cut clean through a piece of fruit that has been lobbed at him) and starts running around interogating a roll of toilet paper. He then ran into a bathroom, knicked his hand with the knife, started squeezing and working the cut to get more blood out. eventually both his hands, his face and his shirt were quite bloody he then came out and yelled to girlfriend that there was a problem. on the pretense of taking care of him, she blew off rat holer and left him, holding his [censored], outside of drunk girl's dorm. classic. I'd feel bad, but he had previously one things like ask a friend's hookup why she'd hook up with someone so ugly as a way of spitting game. rat holer was not the most sympathetic character so this was pretty amusing.

clifs notes: date rapist is denied by roommate and girlfriend laying out elaborate multi-stage cockblock more their own amusement than to protect incoherently drunk girl.