Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes

Old 11-28-2007, 12:59 AM

Default Re: Pooh Bah Video

I think the 100bb at 10nl on FT limits you, on stars 5nl where you can buyin for 200bb raising 5x or even 6x is pretty standard and no one folds. Not sure about 10nl, don't know if that is a good idea.
Old 11-28-2007, 01:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think the 100bb at 10nl on FT limits you, on stars 5nl where you can buyin for 200bb raising 5x or even 6x is pretty standard and no one folds. Not sure about 10nl, don't know if that is a good idea.

[/ QUOTE ]

Think opening 6x 200bb deep is a big leak for a few reasons.

It's prob much easier to get $10 from the fish 100bb deep, rather than 200.

Same with the $50nl versus .3 deep $60 tables on FT.
Old 11-28-2007, 02:23 AM

Cool vid. Is there a reason you were calling the fish prodonkey instead of poodonkey, or are my eyes failing me?

I have no real comments except I found it funny when you were denouncing FPS then called a raise with 95 in the SB and fired on the turn into 2 players.

Why would you want position on tskilz who was playing very tight, rather than prodonkey who was pretty much giving money away? Table selection for me sucks, I always get the lags on my left and nits on my right (all 2 of them at 10nl...)

Anyway good video. Emphasized that to beat 10nl you just have to play solid and tight, figure out who is going to donate and pick your spots. I think I'll buddylist poodonkey
Old 11-28-2007, 09:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Cool vid. Is there a reason you were calling the fish prodonkey instead of poodonkey, or are my eyes failing me?

I have no real comments except I found it funny when you were denouncing FPS then called a raise with 95 in the SB and fired on the turn into 2 players.

Why would you want position on tskilz who was playing very tight, rather than prodonkey who was pretty much giving money away? Table selection for me sucks, I always get the lags on my left and nits on my right (all 2 of them at 10nl...)

Anyway good video. Emphasized that to beat 10nl you just have to play solid and tight, figure out who is going to donate and pick your spots. I think I'll buddylist poodonkey

[/ QUOTE ]

I read players' names wrong all the time. Calling him Pro was unintentional but I guess it turned out to be a funny joke.

95 - yeah can see where you are coming from. Pot wasn't raised and I like a turn bet when the ace hits - only bad thing is that it's kind of draw heavy with straights/flushes. If it was a dry flop I prob bet 65% of the time or so.

Switching seats on table three: I still have position on Reef who kept limp folding. I think Tskills might start to riase his limps and he seems like a pretty easy guy to float and win pfrs and cbs from when he would normally just fold to my pfrs. Tskills is pretty tight pf but doesn't fold much to CBs. Not that great for me when I'm raising Reef a lot.

Poodonkey - I wouldnt mind being oop on this guy tbh. I think he has settled down a good bit against me at least. He's pretty aggro pf, but he stopped donk betting, floating, etc against me. He also seems to bluff when checked to. Think it would be pretty easy to trap someone like him oop.

We are 150bb deep and there would prob need to be a 3bet or cr at some point to get all the money in. My position allows me to do that now. He doesn't fold to 3bets much and I would assume the same to be true for 4bets (A9s, etc). I wouldn't be surprised if I was able to get it in pf with KK versus his AQ for 150bb.

He only folds his blinds 33/25% so I will still be in a lot of pots IP against him. If he wants to continue defending his blinds to my steals he is going to be playing larger pots oop and has shown a tendency to check-fold on flops/turns.

I would buddy list that jooth guy and a couple others as well.

Thanks for the comments and keep them coming.
Old 11-28-2007, 12:37 PM

downloading now, ( with 70kb/s [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] )
Old 11-28-2007, 01:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Someone said the second link is faster.

gl
Old 11-28-2007, 01:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Or you can watch streaming flash video here. That's the beauty of FLV!

I am still uploading it to the host though. 40% done.

I will take a look at it after lunch. Thanks for making one ICMoney!
Old 11-28-2007, 01:23 PM

Downloading - thanks !
Old 11-28-2007, 01:31 PM

I can't tell if you sound like a total bro, or if you just sound enthusiastic.
Old 11-28-2007, 02:32 PM

Nice video...just a quick question, you make mention of someone that is 71% folding to cbets, so nearly everytime. How do you proceed or play I guess when the villian never folds to a cbet?....

thx