Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-16-2007, 09:53 PM

Default Re: FTP Check Withdrawal Update

[ QUOTE ]
I'd like to hear what Howard, Phil, Jen and/or any of the other's who either own, promote or endorse this site have to say. Their endorsement had a lot to do with my decision to sign up on FTP.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure you have nothing to worry about. These people are all pofessional tounament players and they have their reputations to uphold.

By the way, I noticed that some of you guys are interseted in real estate. I heard that Men the Master has some land in Vietman he might want to sell. I'll sure ZeeJustin can put you in touch with him for a small fee.
Old 02-16-2007, 10:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'd like to hear what Howard, Phil, Jen and/or any of the other's who either own, promote or endorse this site have to say. Their endorsement had a lot to do with my decision to sign up on FTP.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure you have nothing to worry about. These people are all pofessional tounament players and they have their reputations to uphold.

By the way, I noticed that some of you guys are interseted in real estate. I heard that Men the Master has some land in Vietman he might want to sell. I'll sure ZeeJustin can put you in touch with him for a small fee.

[/ QUOTE ]

ya, i think that's why they are choosing to hide instead of telling us things that may not be true.

show your face full tilt. poker stars is making you look like a 2nd rate site, treat your loyal players with a bit more respect.
Old 02-17-2007, 12:25 AM

For the record I know someone who got a check from FTP a week ago.
Old 02-17-2007, 12:58 AM

same e-mail here over a 4k check i asked for jan-24

very annoying, as i don't have much faith in the other withdrawal methods, and i thought the check would work
Old 02-17-2007, 01:04 AM

I just wanted to address a few of your concerns.

You can be assured that Full Tilt Poker isn’t going anywhere. We are here for the long run and are working hard to resolve the current situation with our check processor.

Your money is 100% safe with Full Tilt Poker. We understand how frustrating it can be to not have access to your funds, which is why we have given players the option of returning their money to their FTP accounts so they can choose another method of withdrawal if they wish. (Giving you more control over your funds instead of holding them despite the unexpected delays.)

The delay players are encountering with their checks is in no way a ploy for us to push you towards different payment processors. We are merely providing these alternate methods to you as possible options to consider.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you guys. Unfortunately, the policy changes of our payment processors are outside of our control and we are doing our best to minimize the impact to our players.

We have new processors close to launching and are working with our check processor to resolve the delays. Instead of keeping our players in the dark, we wanted to give you the option of withdrawing your funds via another method if you would like.

Some players have since opted to wait for a check while others have successfully withdrawn via MyWebATM or ePassporte. We realize it’s not the best of circumstances, but we did want to give our players additional options given the unexpected delays.
Old 02-17-2007, 01:16 AM

FTPSean,

Do you guys know when Youteller will be launched? I assume they will be a processor for your site.

Also, after your check processing situation is "resolved" will US players have an option for an expedited, trackable check withdrawl?
Old 02-17-2007, 01:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]

You can be assured that Full Tilt Poker isn’t going anywhere. We are here for the long run and are working hard to resolve the current situation with our check processor.

Your money is 100% safe with Full Tilt Poker. We understand how frustrating it can be to not have access to your funds, which is why we have given players the option of returning their money to their FTP accounts so they can choose another method of withdrawal if they wish. (Giving you more control over your funds instead of holding them despite the unexpected delays.)

The delay players are encountering with their checks is in no way a ploy for us to push you towards different payment processors. We are merely providing these alternate methods to you as possible options to consider.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you guys. Unfortunately, the policy changes of our payment processors are outside of our control and we are doing our best to minimize the impact to our players.

We have new processors close to launching and are working with our check processor to resolve the delays. Instead of keeping our players in the dark, we wanted to give you the option of withdrawing your funds via another method if you would like.

Some players have since opted to wait for a check while others have successfully withdrawn via MyWebATM or ePassporte. We realize it’s not the best of circumstances, but we did want to give our players additional options given the unexpected delays

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks a bunch for the update, Sean. Keep us in the loop.

___1___
Old 02-17-2007, 02:23 AM

Hi Sean,

Does Full Tilt carry cash reserves to guarantee all players balances are covered?

Also can you give us exact reasons why checks are being delayed and why courier services like Fed-ex are not being offered?

Thanks
Old 02-17-2007, 02:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi Sean,

Does Full Tilt carry cash reserves to guarantee all players balances are covered?

Also can you give us exact reasons why checks are being delayed and why courier services like Fed-ex are not being offered?

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course. It's just that the machine they use to print the checks ran out of ink and they haven't been able to get to Ofiice Depot to pick-up some cartridges.
Old 02-17-2007, 03:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Some players have since opted to wait for a check while others have successfully withdrawn via MyWebATM or ePassporte. We realize it’s not the best of circumstances, but we did want to give our players additional options given the unexpected delays

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks a bunch for the update, Sean. Keep us in the loop.

___1___

[/ QUOTE ]

There is no update. FTPSean said a lot but he really hasn't given us any useful information here.