Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-28-2007, 11:28 PM

Default Re: Examples of why your dad is/was awesome

[ QUOTE ]

- used to watch the Playboy Channel with me while we played said games. When a money shot was about to happen he would stop play and announce "hold on, cum scene".

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh what? Actual cum shots on PB? IIRC even spice didn't have that. Are you saying your dad just liked to watch the bad closeup on the guys face as he groans? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]

- once leased a car and drove it around the country. Went way over on miles. Ended up jacking it up in reverse in our garage and backed about 80% of the miles off of it before turning it in. It took him weeks

[/ QUOTE ] I dunno man this didn't work in FBDO...

Not ripping on your Dads awesomeness, below is incredibly strong and is a tough one to top

[ QUOTE ]

once blew up a toilet at a hotel with an M-80. While trying to put it back together, he cut himself. Thinking fast, he called the lobby and told them the toilet broke and he got cut in the process...they hooked him up with the Presidential Suite for the rest of the trip.

[/ QUOTE ]

edit: arg just read Noah's post (and Rhino's now) -- guess I should read to the end before replying