Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events

View Poll Results: Are you aware that this act was
Yes 8 88.89%
No 1 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-24-2007, 04:34 PM

Default ***The Official TORONTO RAPTORS 2007-2008 Thread***

I'm looking forward to this season with some new faces and everyone having a year under Mitchell's system. After winning 47 games last year, opponents no longer say to each other before the game "So...how much will we win by tonight?" The Raps really caught everyone off guard last year by putting together a playoff team, but with the improvements in the Atlantic, it'll be hard for the Raptors to repeat as division champs.

This team should be very exciting with Bosh and Bargnani in the frontcourt, and electric players Ford and Parker in the backcourt. The small forward spot is currently up for grabs, and while Kapono has started the last 3 games at the 3, Jamario Moon has been running with the first team in practice recently. Our bench is going to be solid once again, with Garbo providing versatility and Calderon continuing to show why he is the best backup PG in the league.

I really think the key player this year for us is going to be Anthony Parker. He played great throughout the season last year, and made huge strides in carrying this team in the playoffs. Bosh has already stated his goal is to grab 12 RPG (talk about a high goal, but I love to hear it).

This team is a horrible rebounding team and we are one huge rebounding center from being EC contenders. It'll be hard for us to improve from last year, but I'm very sure we'll be in the playoffs.

In closing, here's a clip of Bosh saving the NBA Family Feud team by knowing what women want when they take a long, hot bath.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-fueIOmhMEs