Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-13-2007, 04:31 PM

Default AHK Script for Full Tilt SnG\'s

This version works well enough so I'm not sure I will do much more with it. In file "Hot Keys.ahk" I have some hot keys for function keys and mouse buttons so if you don't like that you will have to edit that file. Script is started with the file "Starter.ahk". Clocks use image search so those will probably not work for others.

And here's the link to a rar-file with the script: FTPSnGMTH

You can read some about an old version of the script in my blog: d-jarl's blog
Note that the hot keys are changed though so better open the file "Hot Keys.ahk" in Notepad and see what the hot keys do.
Old 02-13-2007, 04:36 PM

Default Re: AHK Script for Full Tilt SnG\'s

Ive been testing the script for a while and did a movie, 48 megs, 6 mins for showing the basic functions of the script (FullTilt).

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.ph...11EF2C71B3E403
Might be good to checkout before testing :>
Old 02-13-2007, 06:10 PM

Thanks a lot for this, nice program. I knew it was a djarlx program when I saw the 24 table slots pop up. What a sicko. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 02-13-2007, 06:40 PM

How do I get it to stop going down the list of SNGs and unregistering me then re-registering me? Also, I couldnt get audio for the tutorial video.
Old 02-13-2007, 06:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How do I get it to stop going down the list of SNGs and unregistering me then re-registering me? Also, I couldnt get audio for the tutorial video.

[/ QUOTE ]
~

1)Tried unreg? then it will automatically reregister, think thats whats you ment?
2)No sounds in the manual video, saved you from that...

Any comment about the script, and suggestions for improvement are greatly appriciated by Quetzo, at least thats my guess [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-13-2007, 07:00 PM

No, when I hit Start, it goes down the line of SNGs and registers me for each one. Then when it reaches the bottom of the lobby, it stops for 10 seconds, then starts again at the top. It then tries to register me for the tourney again, which ends up hitting the unregister button. It then immediately registers me again for the same tourney. This process repeats continuously.

I think the problem is that my SNGs arent showing up in the "registered" box after it registers me for them.
Old 02-13-2007, 07:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
No, when I hit Start, it goes down the line of SNGs and registers me for each one. Then when it reaches the bottom of the lobby, it stops for 10 seconds, then starts again at the top. It then tries to register me for the tourney again, which ends up hitting the unregister button. It then immediately registers me again for the same tourney. This process repeats continuously.

I think the problem is that my SNGs arent showing up in the "registered" box after it registers me for them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you entered your playername in Settings? It needs that to be able to check if you're registered for a tourney.
Old 02-13-2007, 10:59 PM

Just wanted to say thanks for the awesome script.

Had a couple of quick questions if you have a chance. Are there any hotkeys and do you use any other AHK scripts while playing?

You should set up some sort of paypal tip jar on your site.
Old 02-14-2007, 01:16 AM

This thing is bad ass. Thank you so much. This thread should be 10 pages long with thank yous by now.

Anyone who multitables FT should get a time machine and download this thing yesterday, its that good.
Old 02-14-2007, 01:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Just wanted to say thanks for the awesome script.

[/ QUOTE ]
You're welcome

[ QUOTE ]
Had a couple of quick questions if you have a chance. Are there any hotkeys and do you use any other AHK scripts while playing?

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't use any other scripts while playing since I implement everything I want in my own. I will try to find some time to write a new manual, but I want to get a Stars script functional as soon as possible. But the hot keys are as follow:
F1 - Maximize all minimized SnG tables
F2 - Hides all Tourney Lobby windows
F3 - Shows all Tourney Lobby windows
F4 - Closes all Tourney Lobby windows
F5 - Toggle function for auto focus. Activating the window that needs action.
F6 - Sit in on all tables. Doesn't work if you're sitting out, but in a hand.
F7 - Sit out on all tables
F8 - Shows all clocks
F9 - Hides all clocks
Right Mouse Button - If you click on the table of a table window it will activate tilt blocker. If you click on a tilt blocker, it will be removed. If you click on a clock it will adjust the values. I see that I accidentally left some Stars code here as well, but nothing should happen if you click on a Stars table since this script shouldn't recognize a Stars table, but otherwise it would put the value 9999 in the bet box.
Left Mouse Button (UP) - When left mouse button is pressed down CheckTables is paused until mouse button is released (moving table is finished). If you click on a clock it will activate it or change values.

[ QUOTE ]
You should set up some sort of paypal tip jar on your site.

[/ QUOTE ]
If someone would want to show their appreciation by donating a transfer at Full Tilt or Stars would work.