Old 10-24-2007, 02:14 PM
Jzo19 Jzo19 is offline

Default Re: FTP Answers 10/24

[ QUOTE ]
omg, can we really play more than 12 tables now? If so, aweseomeeeeeeeeee.

[/ QUOTE ]

i just emailed support and im waiting for their response ...im really hoping this is true ....
Old 10-24-2007, 02:57 PM
Jzo19 Jzo19 is offline

omg, can we really play more than 12 tables now? If so, aweseomeeeeeeeeee.

[/ QUOTE ]

i just emailed support and im waiting for their response ...im really hoping this is true ....

[/ QUOTE ]

Hello XXXX

Thank you for contacting Full Tilt Poker Support with your table
increase request.

I have increased your tables so that you can now play on 16 tables at a
time.

If you have any other questions, xxxx, please feel free to email. We're
always here to help.

Best of luck at the tables.

Regards,

Deanne
Full Tilt Poker Support

ZOMG i just creamed my pants ...thk u DOUG
Old 10-24-2007, 03:06 PM
J-P J-P is offline

Location: D F Dub

omg, can we really play more than 12 tables now? If so, aweseomeeeeeeeeee.

[/ QUOTE ]

i just emailed support and im waiting for their response ...im really hoping this is true ....

[/ QUOTE ]

Hello XXXX

Thank you for contacting Full Tilt Poker Support with your table
increase request.

I have increased your tables so that you can now play on 16 tables at a
time.

If you have any other questions, xxxx, please feel free to email. We're
always here to help.

Best of luck at the tables.

Regards,

Deanne
Full Tilt Poker Support

ZOMG i just creamed my pants ...thk u DOUG

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
<3 doug
Old 10-24-2007, 03:16 PM
hallo! hallo! is offline

When is the next update going to happen? Sorry if I missed it somewhere
Old 10-24-2007, 03:53 PM
Tappy Tibbons Tappy Tibbons is offline

[...]

How do I get the good response?

Old 10-24-2007, 03:54 PM
DMoogle DMoogle is offline

Location: Oakton, VA, USA

Whoever asked for:
[ QUOTE ]

17. Bad beat jackpot tables.

[/ QUOTE ]
Die.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

[/ QUOTE ]
Please never ever ever ever add BBJ tables. I'm glad FTP isn't considering them, please keep it that way. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

The bug with closing multiple tables causing FTP to freeze doesn't seem to be happening anymore... maybe I changed something in my computer that stopped it? I removed a few programs a few weeks ago... none were poker related though.

lol @ "Video games are addictive". Well so is smoking, but that didn't stop you from adding a humidor in the store.
Old 10-24-2007, 04:04 PM
a nonymous a nonymous is offline

I don't care at all if you add video game systems to the store, but that was kindof a strange response.
Old 10-24-2007, 04:19 PM
flight2q flight2q is offline

Location: waking up with cowboys

[ QUOTE ]
25. In the lobby, allow tables to be sorted by stakes and table size first, then subordered by table name. This stops the tables from jumping around the list just because the number on the waitlist changes.

- Would this be fixed if we just ignored the number of players on the waitlist for the purposes of sorting by number of seated players? The way you describe it above, you'd have a full table next to a table with 1 player at it next to a table with 5, etc etc, and that might be more annoying then the jumping around from wait list movement. Either way, I'll add something like this to our list of lobby tweaks.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd prefer it the way I described, but just being able to disable the sort by wait list size would be great. That would stop most of the table list from jumping around much and make it easier to click on a table. (Also, prioritizing table name makes it easier to find a particular table, but I'd be even happier if you implemented my suggestion of a separate tab that just shows all tables I'm on or wait listed for.)

Looks like some good changes are coming in updates. And glad you guys are doing these threads again.
Old 10-24-2007, 04:19 PM
Suigin406 Suigin406 is offline

Location: fire isiah and minaya

needless to say, like others have said, please keep BBJ far, far away from the priority list plz...
Old 10-24-2007, 04:46 PM
blackize blackize is offline

Location: Maryland

No Bad Beat Jackpot EVER!

And upping the max # of tables was not a good idea, at least not for cash games. It's already tough to find decent tables at limits as low as 100nl because of all the grinders. Not to mention that there are a handful of current 12 tablers who frequently sit out on all 12 tables.

Edit: I guess one thing that could help alleviate at least the last part of the above is booting players off of tables if they miss 2 orbits rather than the current system which doesn't boot anyone unless there is a waitlist.