Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Entertainment Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-15-2007, 05:36 PM

Default most likely to go home next week

So the most likely to be eliminated next week should be people who have bad/average performances and had bad or no coverage in the audition period, and are unattractive, and are unoriginal or dominated by other contestants.

On the female side I would guess Sabrina Sloan (ugly nose, will possibly lose votes to very strong contingent of black females if she's not great), and maybe Nicole Tranquillo (least attractive of the white girls I know nothing about). I might have guessed Stephanie because she's unattractive and unknown, but apparently Simon really likes her, which means she'll probably be really good.

For the guys, it's a little harder. I would guess Blake, Brandon, Chris Sligh, Paul, Rudy, and Sundance are all pretty safe, and might make it through even with mediocre performances. Maybe Sanjaya and Chris R too. Buzz is that Jared Cotter is supposed to be really really good even though they didn't show him. I think Nick Pedro may be strictly dominated by Rudy, so I'd pick him as most likely to go, along with maybe Phil Stacy or AJ.