Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-19-2007, 06:12 PM

Default Re: who owns fulltilt?

It's probably correct to assume if these American citizens/apparent FTP owners(Ivey, Lederer, Bloch, etc.) are being paid revenues/paychecks from Full Tilt, it is going to off-shore accounts, or their Full Tilt account. No way they would be stupid enough to accept paychecks from an online gambling site to a US bank account in the midst of all the online gaming troubles in the US and the legal battles ensuing.
Old 09-19-2007, 07:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's probably correct to assume if these American citizens/apparent FTP owners(Ivey, Lederer, Bloch, etc.) are being paid revenues/paychecks from Full Tilt, it is going to off-shore accounts, or their Full Tilt account. No way they would be stupid enough to accept paychecks from an online gambling site to a US bank account in the midst of all the online gaming troubles in the US and the legal battles ensuing.

[/ QUOTE ]

A reliable source told me that even though they are part owners, they do not receive paychecks from the site. To be honest, I have no idea how they get paid off the site (maybe through their player accounts like you said but Lederer doesn't seem to play on there?) but I have asked and gotten the answer that they don't get checks from the site for ownership. (I know, it doesn't make sense...just letting you know and it's a very reliable source).
Old 09-19-2007, 08:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

A reliable source told me that even though they are part owners, they do not receive paychecks from the site. To be honest, I have no idea how they get paid off the site (maybe through their player accounts like you said but Lederer doesn't seem to play on there?) but I have asked and gotten the answer that they don't get checks from the site for ownership. (I know, it doesn't make sense...just letting you know and it's a very reliable source).

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, full tilt does pay entry fees for most of their pros and everyone on "team full tilt". That adds up just for the WSOP.