Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-29-2007, 01:14 PM

Default You guys better keep an eye out for suicide reports in Monaco.

Because I am going to jump off the roof of this rigged european [censored].

So after 10 minutes in the main event I realize that I have the sickest table ever. Genuinely some of the worst poker players I have ever seen playing, and I am [censored] pumped. I get something like 7 pocket pairs literally, in the first 80 minutes, and hit nothing and im down to around 14000 from the original 15000. Blinds are still 25/50, and it's the last hand of the level.

Two idiot monkeys limp and the next idiot monkey makes it 600 (at 25/50...). I call behind on the button with 88, and the other euro lagtards fold. Flop comes 5 7 8 w/ 2 spades.

Guy leads out for 650, I raise to 2500, he repops to 6500 w/ no hesitation, I insta shoves, he beats me into the pot and victory slams two black aces on the table. I am getting ready to double up after an offsuit king rolls off on the turn. I think to myself "hah wow would be sick if he had kings!"

The very next second the river is the ace of diamonds.

Kill me.

3500 miles 20 hours of travel and this [censored]. We]-t0ugadso[igjreq'w'lrejkw;jmf
dsg
adsrjgrlk'[4tjew'lads;
kmfg
f

dg'qerjihokjmgl'iqe[hjfoj'e;oj
POEJGT[OWI43JTERWPOJY53POTLEORJG

I RUN SO BAD LIVE.