Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2007, 07:49 AM

Default Newhizzle bags Neverwin...???

I know there is a thread here going on multiaccounting, but this is too juicy to bury there. This is not confirmed yet but... It looks like Newhizzle may have helped gotten Neverwin banned from PokerStars for using others accts. Not only is Neverwin banned but so are any account holders he used. U dont pay, you don't play!

Full story so far.....
http://www.neverwinpoker.com/phpnuke...c-41821-0.html
Old 08-16-2007, 07:56 AM

Default Re: Newhizzle bags Neverwin...???

You suck at reading posts... maybe you suck at a lot of things?
Old 08-16-2007, 08:05 AM

scroll down
Old 08-16-2007, 08:15 AM

Newhizzle quoted from nwp forums:

[ QUOTE ]
one thing id like to say, reguardless of my situation with dustin it is pretty ridiculous that they are singling him out of like everyone on stars that does this, including a couple members of team pokerstars, there has got to be a reason they picked him to make an example

[/ QUOTE ]

Investigation please.
Old 08-16-2007, 08:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
scroll down

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes I read this already. You ever hear of cover your ass?? This is exactly what you would post if you DID it! It's called a bluff. "Busted two days ago", lol. "Karma". lol. He knew the [censored] was hittin the fan and got out. When he reported NW he didn't realize he just [censored] himself too. LOL

This is the same guy who stalked NW at WSOP. I don't blame him though. I get my money however I could too.

Newhizzle :
lol, while i wish i could claim responsibility for this, my accounts frozen too, i dont think hes ever played on my account though other than when we played joe and i clearly remember lee jones stating that there is no 1 player to a hand rule somewhere, so should be able to get it unfrozen pretty easily

i wonder how they picked which accounts to freeze, if they looked at transfer histories this is probably going to shut down all of their high stakes games for a couple days, as im sure almost everyone has either sold or traded online money with him

either way, i think its funny karmas finally catching up to him, but yeah, sucks for devon and whoever else they froze, hopefully he can get his money back, luckily i just busted my account 2 days ago
Old 08-16-2007, 08:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think the OP got the hint.
Old 08-16-2007, 09:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think the OP got the hint.

[/ QUOTE ]
You guys must suck at poker..lol

Let me help you to SUCKERS out with a SHARK translation of NH's post
Newhizzle said
lol,while i wish i could claim responsibility for this,(1st statement out basically admits it)
my accounts frozen too,( i didn't realize reporting NW would do this to my acct)
i dont think hes ever played on my account though other than when we played joe and i clearly remember lee jones stating that there is no 1 player to a hand rule somewhere, so should be able to get it unfrozen pretty easily (wrong!! NW is permabanned. and I didn't realize he would be, oopsie)

i wonder how they picked which accounts to freeze,(OMG hmmm??? Magic)
if they looked at transfer histories this is probably going to shut down all of their high stakes games for a couple days,(Not happenin)
as im sure almost everyone has either sold or traded online money with him (im sure he hid under everyone's acct from me!)

either way, i think its funny karmas finally catching up to him,( I nailed u deadbeat !!! HAHA)
but yeah, sucks for devon and whoever else they froze,( I didn't realize my actions would cause that, sorry guys, just gettin even cause he will never pay me.)
hopefully he can get his money back,( hopefully I can too) luckily i just busted my account 2 days ago ( I started this and realized I need to get out)

End of story!

Who cant read???
Guess we will see.
Closed Thread