Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-08-2006, 07:10 AM

Default Re: Ask Green what the mods discuss in the MOD FORUM (possible NSFW)

[ QUOTE ]

Green,

Will you always be walking two steps behind <font color="green">[censored] </font> and following his mod lead here in OOT, or do you have plans to trick him into accepting another survivor challenge so that you can take over as chief OOT mod?

[/ QUOTE ]

Green intends to provide a support role to whoever Mat Sklansky designates as the chief OOT mod. Green's main focus will be on coordinating better communication between posters and mods via this thread.
Old 04-08-2006, 07:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Have I been mentioned in the mod forum? If so, in what context?

[/ QUOTE ]

Green's search found no results for "Annorax".
Old 04-08-2006, 07:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]

In an attempt to show Green my deepest respect regarding his awesomeness, I decided to offer the grandest of tributes in the form of excess quantity. There are more tributes that I can offer if I feel that Green is worthy of such tributes which will be dependant upon the sophisitication of his answers to my questions.

1) Does Green feel that he avoids controversy because he knows that convtroversial people are less likely to obtain green status and therefore he sacrifices the purity of truth in attempt to maintain the pious image he has built for himself? Or is it that Green truly just does not like controversy? I am referring specifically to your sidestepping of questions regarding your opinion of other posters.

2) When Green escapes from his basement, what activities does he enjoy partaking in the most?

3) Are there any reasons why Green's favorite color is green other than its relation to moderator status?

4) Did you know that geniuses always choose the color green?

5) Ham or turkey?

I can't think of anymore questions so for questions 6 and 7 you can just create your own questions to answer or you can issue a digital IOU that allows me to cash in my remaining questions upon request.

[/ QUOTE ]

1) Green is attempting not to be either controversial or confrontational. Green believes this is the best approach since he has accepted a role to improve communication between posters and mods. It is also true that Green does not want to appear as a controversial figure. If Green was not specific enough in answering certain questions, it may have been because Green did not want to compromise the trust placed in him by Mat Sklansky.

2) Green is trying not to answer too many personal questions.

3) Green is the most beautiful color. What other reason could be needed?

4) Green did not know that and is surprised to learn it.

5) One of Green's favorite means is turkey and mashed potatoes.
Old 04-08-2006, 07:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
TStoneMBD would like to know why his questions have not been responded to when he has offered the greatest tribute in this thread. TStone's feelings have been hurt.

[/ QUOTE ]

Green apologizes for not answering your questions as quicky as you would have liked. Green had some family obligations.
Old 06-06-2006, 09:15 PM

What happened to <font color="green">Green</font>?
Old 07-03-2006, 06:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]

What happened to <font color="green">Green</font>?

[/ QUOTE ]

Green has been perfroming his mod duties quietly.

Green does not have to work today or tomorrow because of the holiday. When Green woke up this morning and read OOT, Green was astonished by the developments over the weekend. It appears Green is needed again.

If any posters have questions about the MOD FORUM or moderation in general, Green will be available to answer them. Remember the rules.

1. Green must respect his fellow mods. I will answer your questions to the fullest extent possible without betraying the trust and confidence of fellow mods.

2. Green must be paid a tribute to answer a question. You must post a picture of something which is both beautiful and green.

The more beautiful your picture, the more detailed Green's answer will be. Green is the only arbiter of beauty.
Old 07-03-2006, 06:44 AM

Green,

Why do you use this alter ego when your regular account is already a mod? That's weird.
Old 07-03-2006, 06:47 AM

Elevens, that is a really great photo.
Old 07-03-2006, 06:52 AM

Green:

A couple weeks ago in POG I ran an NSFW turbo WW game. The next morning it was moved to the Mod forum (details unknown) and the following night a mod PMed me saying they had "gotten it returned".

Can you tell me the details behind this? Mod(s) involved in the move, arguments, who was for/against, anything else interesting etc.?
Old 07-03-2006, 06:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Why do you use this alter ego when your regular account is already a mod? That's weird.

[/ QUOTE ]

Green has received many PMs inquiring about his identity but it will not be revealed. None of the PMs have made a correct guess.