Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-30-2007, 01:13 PM

Default Re: Has anyone tried Pic-Club? PLEASE post your experiences here.

[ QUOTE ]
Hello, Charlie,

Congratulations on the launch and on getting through the banking thicket. Thanks for posting the customer costs information here.

As you know, we have looked at your services for our customers.

What I still have been looking for is more customer feedback before committing to adding your services. I would appreciate feedback from veteran 2+2ers who have been using PIC-Club.

Regards,

TruePoker CEO

[/ QUOTE ]

I count on both points and I think you should strongly consider using them immediately.
Old 10-30-2007, 01:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I count on both points and I think you should strongly consider using them immediately.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please detail your reasoning.

A bare statement of "I think you should start using them" is as useless as a thread regarding females (in any capacity) that is lacking pics.

Tuff
Old 10-30-2007, 10:41 PM

Hi Tuff,

There seems to be a mis-conception about withdrawals and fees and I want to clear it up.

We have all the standard fees that any e-wallet has on withdrawal. Company check, Certified Check, W.U you name it we have it and at normal and competitive market fees.

What we have different is ACH or direct withdrawal to your bank account via oursoftware/youraccount. We are tied to a network that is virtually impossible to get for gaming. To have this service the ACH is charging us 9% per transaction. I can't lose money so if you want to use this method for deposits or withdrawals, I have to pass on the fee.

It is just 1 option not the only one.

As to the shares and how it all works, it is in our agreement for you to read, but I will go 1 step further.

Every Friday I work in the office between 9:00am 3:00pm MST. While there I login to support and answer calls so I can get direct feedback from our members. If reading the agreement dosn't answer your question feel free to call the toll free #866-542-CLUB and ask to speak to CharlieK.

I will be happy to explain it to you.

I hope you and other 2+2ers join the CLUB. There is strength in numbers.

Regards,

CharlieK
CEO
PIC-CLUB
Old 11-02-2007, 04:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I went onto their site, but didn't find out exactly what the deal was. What the heck is the shares thing?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure how this works and I'm not too concerned about either. I just want to be able to move money.

[ QUOTE ]
The fees look very high. They say you can deposit using a credit card but the fee is 5%, plus 9% to cash out. I can't really imagine a CC working in this day and age.

[/ QUOTE ]

My first withdrawal went smoothly. I didn't like the 9% for the ACH so I had them FedEx a company check to me. The fee was $25 for the Fed Ex and the check was free. If I had had them send it via regualr mail, the whole process would have been free.

[ QUOTE ]
no mainstream poker sites.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is accurate. The biggest site is Eurolinx which is Prima/Ongame, but there seem to be some good bonuses with some of the sites that they do work with. Though I have never heard of any of the site that were added in the last week. I am at least mildly entertained by Bubba's Poker "Hillbillies Kin Play Poker Two". Does anybody know what network these new sites are on?
Old 11-03-2007, 12:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I went onto their site, but didn't find out exactly what the deal was. What the heck is the shares thing?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure how this works and I'm not too concerned about either. I just want to be able to move money.

[ QUOTE ]
The fees look very high. They say you can deposit using a credit card but the fee is 5%, plus 9% to cash out. I can't really imagine a CC working in this day and age.

[/ QUOTE ]

My first withdrawal went smoothly. I didn't like the 9% for the ACH so I had them FedEx a company check to me. The fee was $25 for the Fed Ex and the check was free. If I had had them send it via regualr mail, the whole process would have been free.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is accurate. The biggest site is Eurolinx which is Prima/Ongame, but there seem to be some good bonuses with some of the sites that they do work with. Though I have never heard of any of the site that were added in the last week. I am at least mildly entertained by Bubba's Poker "Hillbillies Kin Play Poker Two". Does anybody know what network these new sites are on?

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.pokersitescout.com/pokersites.asp
Old 11-03-2007, 06:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="blue">In non-lawyer language when you deposit to your account you are actually buying shares of the company.(please read our agreement) We then sell those shares to the poker room you choose. The poker room then deposits the money they paid for your shares in your players account. PIC is an International Authorized Trading Company. We are sort of like the Charles Schwab of the poker world. There is an exclusion in the UIEGA for trading companies. So I bought one and became the 1st to trade in poker.</font>

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="blue"> Yes our Credit Cards work "WE ARE A TRADING COMPANY" How else do you think I got AMEX? And Fees are competitve. In fact we have a Promotion going right now that waives the 5% deposit fee.</font>

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="blue"> As I said in a previous post good news was on the way. I am pleased to announce that PokerHost.com from the Microgaming network has joined the PIC-CLUB and will be open soon. Software integration is underway. The DGS network of 20 rooms is now live and open for play. </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="blue"> More poker room announcements next week as we finalize the contracts. </font>

http://www.pokersitescout.com/pokersites.asp

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-03-2007, 11:18 AM

Jesus, get your webmaster to change your title tag on your homepage. Your listing in google for Pic-Club brings up your legal page and it's like the 6th listing down.