Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-11-2007, 09:36 PM

Default Help me hook up with this hot girl from work

Ill start off this post by giving you a little bit of background information about myself. I’ll be turning 18 soon and I just started my senior year of high school and am desperate to get a girl friend. I haven’t been in a relationship for so long and I’ve became so lonely that I can’t take it anymore. I live at home with my family. My house is about as small of a house you’ve ever seen and I have to share a room with my little brother. Pretty much all last year I was obsessed with poker and that’s all I did. I was planning on dedicating the summer to building my br but came ran into a huge problem that I’m sure most young online phenoms (not saying I am, cause I play 100nl and am not) don’t have to deal with. The fact that I still live in my parents house. When I got my report card my grades were fairly bad and my parents gave me unique punishment. Since they know I play a lot of poker online. My punishment was that I can’t use my own computer that I paid for, use my cell phone, or have a social life until I get and maintain a job.

I’ve spent the past year or so learning and grinding out a 1$ joke into a 5k br. Its been exceptionally hard cause before I bought my own computer I had to share the one computer in the house. Considering the fact that I had a brother and a sister who wanted nothing more in life than to chat away on aim, play stupid online free games or do god knows that else. Plus a dad who would come home from work and demand use of the one computer to do more work. You can see that I had limited time to get good at poker. Well I recently took out 2k of my br to buy a car and now am stuck with 3k plus about 400 people owe me. I tried to tell my parents how I could make a lot more money grinding out 6 tables of 100nl six max a few hours a day than working for 7.50 an hour 5 days a week all day.

My dad thinks that this money online is fake and won’t believe me until I prove to him its not. I cold care less what he thinks of it and have no intention to involve him in my poker career I’m trying to get on the right track again. Anyway, so I got the job right as school starts. I’ve been working a lot during my first week and am stating to get the hang of it. Its minimum wage and nothing to get excited about from a kid who is used to winning/losing a few hundred dollars a day online.

Anyway, I appreciate how you haven’t gave up on this boring story and stuck with me this far. Well I got to work at my fifth day. And I find out that I’m working with two girls today with no managers around. Now I know your probably thinking that this is going to turn into a sexy time and whatnot, but that’s not the case. One of the girls is a year older than me, goes to college and is living with her long time college boyfriend. The other girl is what this post is all about. It’s the first time I worked with her and met her and I notice how good looking she is right off the bat. She says hi and the three of us start to talk and make small talk while we work. And this girl is not only pretty, but she’s a great person too. She’s really nice, outgoing, and into her religion so we have something in common. I find out that she’s also a senior in high school but goes to a different school. As well as she was making a lot of effort to talk and get to know me. When I mentioned how I can’t work Sunday mornings because of church, she said something about coming to some religious group thing, even though she’s protestant and I’m catholic. The fact that she doesn’t go to my school doesn’t upset me too much because I don’t have a impressive reputation. Nothing bad, I don’t get made fun of and have plenty of friends, its just that I’m pathetic when it comes to girls.

Now I know this sounds way too good to be true for a guy who’s hopeless when it comes to girls, but I’m suddenly in this great position and don’t know what my plan of attack should be. Next time I work with her what should I say/do to get to know her better, try to become friends outside of work, or pretty much hang out or get together outside of work? So BBV4Life, what it do playas?
Old 09-11-2007, 09:36 PM

Default Re: Help me hook up with this hot girl from work

1st tl/dr
Old 09-11-2007, 09:39 PM

Wow, OP, this sounds like a job for an expert.

I'm hesitant to give you advice myself, since I'm not that good at this sort of stuff.

If I were you, I'd pm this guy. He is a bona fide waffle crusher PUA.

2nd tl;dr ; 3rd post

pics?
Old 09-11-2007, 09:41 PM

cliffs notes: i'm a high school kid who talked to a girl. what do i do now?
Old 09-11-2007, 09:43 PM

go to that thing she invited you to, don't seem desperate or too interested, just become her friend be playful/flirty with her. if she likes you, you're in, good luck man
Old 09-11-2007, 09:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
pics?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm really sorry to not have any pics, but i promise that if I do ever hang out with her, bbv will be updated and pics will come
Old 09-11-2007, 09:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
cliffs notes: i'm a high school kid who talked to a girl. what do i do now?

[/ QUOTE ]

this is pretty much exactlly what i'm asking, and i do need serious help
Old 09-11-2007, 09:47 PM

Seduce your dad.