Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-31-2007, 06:53 AM

Default Re: 10-20 HU monthly graph

[ QUOTE ]
money is going in while behind a hell of a lot in the first HH.. nice recovery tho

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, wasn't complaining about badbeats just pretty much coolers and/or setups... :P

And draws not hitting. If you play aggressive HU and your draws never hit you,re doomed [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 07-31-2007, 07:23 AM

op, take out all the upswings, and just have the cold decks/setups/beats/draws never hitting drag on for months and months and u might have some idea on what running bad rly is. if u think this is running bad then uve yet to ever run bad
Old 07-31-2007, 08:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Isn't the backdoor flush hand an insta-call? You overbet, he overbets even more representing the flush WHICH YOU YOURSELF HAVE. So call, ldo

[/ QUOTE ]

you really think he'd put 3000$(10x my overbet) into a 500$ pot without the flush?

I mean... Yeah it COULD be a bluff... but geez... that'd be so bad after I overbet the pot I can't even imagine that guy doing it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Trust me, I'm a railtard!
Old 07-31-2007, 09:38 AM

oops
Old 07-31-2007, 03:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
op, take out all the upswings, and just have the cold decks/setups/beats/draws never hitting drag on for months and months and u might have some idea on what running bad rly is. if u think this is running bad then uve yet to ever run bad

[/ QUOTE ]

It is running bad, counting how I'm so much better than the donks I choose to play.

Finishing even woulda really been a horrible result.

And no that never happened to me in 16 months.
Old 07-31-2007, 03:53 PM

where was the playing good part again? It just looked like suckouts and coolers
Old 07-31-2007, 04:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It is running bad, counting how I'm so much better than the donks I choose to play.

Finishing even woulda really been a horrible result.

And no that never happened to me in 16 months.

[/ QUOTE ]

no that isnt running bad at all. if/when you actually run bad you will look back and realize how foolish you were to think this is even close to running bad

oh and this has nothing to do with how good you are, as i never called your ability into question.
Old 07-31-2007, 04:59 PM

Everest poker seems to be a soft euro place?
Old 07-31-2007, 05:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
where was the playing good part again? It just looked like suckouts and coolers

[/ QUOTE ]

usually all big heads-up pots are like that... I don't post 800$ pots that I bluff or big folds that I make... because that's not where you see the $$$, and I opened PT and checked the biggest hands that I won that's all.

Sorry if I didn't go over the 900 hands to handpick them [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
no that isnt running bad at all. if/when you actually run bad you will look back and realize how foolish you were to think this is even close to running bad

oh and this has nothing to do with how good you are, as i never called your ability into question.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I've had 9 DAYS this month of -4buyins or worse...

Personally I call that a bad variance month ( I also have some hands on fulltilt but they wont import on the grapher, I'm even there this month).

Anyway, note that I mentionned that I picked my opponents very well, if I only played good and/or regulars to play heads-up I would prob be down 40 000$ this month with the bad variance I've had (before this past night [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] ).

Cheerz
Old 07-31-2007, 05:23 PM

-4 buyins in 1 day? wow thats an anomaly. all i can say is if/when u actually run bad you are in for an eye opening experience.