Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-15-2007, 02:28 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

[ QUOTE ]
Just so you know I tried this and it didn't work for me. I had the same result. When I have FTP SC's running and I open an FTP table then it automatically resizes the table to just a hair smaller than the default size. As I'm sure you know when the tables are resized, lag increases.

[/ QUOTE ]

HEK (your PM message box is full, so I'm reposting here)

I'll be posting version 0.61 very soon, and I'll put in some special debug info (which you can enable on the Misc tab). Let me know what the values are for:
TitleBarHeight (should be 26)
BorderWidthX,Y (should be 4,4)
TableW,H (should be 802,581)

When you set the table to large with the Windows XP theme, it should set your table size to the default size. These numbers above should help me diagnose the problem.

nano
Old 04-15-2007, 02:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
nano, ya know in the old shortcuts how when you would hit the bet pot button and it would automaticlly come up...without numbers popping up in the bet box before the actual amount was displayed? any way to make that happen again?

[/ QUOTE ]

On the Street Bet tabs... try unchecking the "Preset Bet Window with 1 Click Amount Above", and that will prevent the bet box from being pre-filled with the "street bet" amount.

nano

[/ QUOTE ]

I already have it unchecked You know how when you manually click the "pot" button on FTP, how it calculates the pot size so quick, without numbers bouncing around? Just curious if that can happen with this shortcuts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Suerte,
Hummmm. I'm not sure what that is. I don't see anything unusual on my computer when I click on the Pot button... just the pot amount going into the bet box.

Try turning off all of the displays on the Display tab, and see if it still does it. If that fixes it, see if you can determine which of the displays is causing the problem.

If you can tell... let me know what numbers pop up in the bet box when you hit the pot button. I assume you don't have any other script running that might be interacting with Shortcuts (I can't think of anything that would).

nano
Old 04-15-2007, 02:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Still no go on the auto-reload for me, but I know it's a factor of the table overlap.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tell me again (now that verson .60 is out there), exactly what happens with your overlapping tables and auto-reload. I made a few changes that seemed to help with overlapped tables on my machine and put them into 0.60).
e.g. does it get hung up with a get chips dialog open, or does it try to reload on tables it doesn't need to?
If you can, try moving your overlapped tables about the height and width of the player's box, and see if that helps.

As you know the software reads the stack size using image recognition, and when it tries to read the hero's stack size for an undertable, it will be looking on the screen in that position. If it should happen to see some other player's box in that spot, it will read the numbers there on the top table. See if you can see what is on the screen on the top table when it tries to read the bottom tables stack. If there is a "black" area of a players box there, the software will get confused.

Other than that, I'm currently out of ideas for getting overlapped tables to auto-reload [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

nano
Old 04-15-2007, 03:32 AM

Version 0.61 4/15/07

1. Fixed problem where the big and small blind were not read correctly on some tournaments. This caused a problem with setting proper bet amounts in some tournaments.
2. Added "Get Tournament Id" function to the Actions2 tab (copies the tourney or SnG Id number to the Windows clipboard for easy pasting into other applications)

nano

Download zip here .
Download self extracting .exe here .
Documentation is here .
Old 04-15-2007, 05:00 AM

Old 04-15-2007, 12:30 PM

I'm using version 0.58 and my auto-reload problems have been solved, despite the same overlap I always have. Great work as usual nano.
Old 04-15-2007, 05:36 PM

Are the links for 0.61 down? I tried using them and got a "page cannot be found" error. The corresponding links for older versions work fine though.
Old 04-15-2007, 07:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Are the links for 0.61 down? I tried using them and got a "page cannot be found" error. The corresponding links for older versions work fine though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oops, I must have forgot to upload them last night. Should be working now.
Old 04-16-2007, 04:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have to put the software unlock code in everytime I open it up and reset all my specific settings. Is there something I need to do to save my settings and unlock code? Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is strange, and I'm not sure what is causing that. Your settings are saved in a .ini file in the folder called Settings (which should be in the same folder where your have FullTiltShortcuts.exe).
The only thing I can think of is that something is messed up with your installation.
Your installation folders should look like this:

c:\Program Files\FullTiltShortcuts
.... \ImagesVista
.... \ImagesXP
.... \Settings
............ \xxxx.xxxx.ini >>>(this is your settings file)
.... FullTiltShorcuts.exe

Do you have some security program running that might prevent FTS from writing the .ini file?

Let me know if you see anything unusual, but all your settings should be saved when you exit the program.

nano

[/ QUOTE ]

There is nothing in the settings folder. It is strange and very annoying to have to reset specific settings everyday. Is there anything else that might cause this? Thanks.
Old 04-16-2007, 05:03 AM

Is there a way to define custom settings for custom .ini fonts? I can manually change images for each digit or something, I really don't like the blurry fonts of default FTP.