Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-18-2007, 08:33 AM

Default Re: Which iPoker Skin Should I Choose?

Can't say anything negative about CDPoker.

I'm a 4-star member on their VIP ladder, so there you get some special support with an own email address, which is very friendly and responds in time. Could be that their support sucks at lower VIP levels though.

I also get a monthly 70% reload bonus, though I've not seen a word about this on their homepage. They even once gave me the bonus when I asked for it a couple days after I deposited. Could be also due to the VIP level though.

Old 10-18-2007, 01:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess you like 2-week cashouts and robotic non-native-English customer service, huh, and endless [censored] before you can cashout. By a long way the WORST skin I ever played on. There is just no reason for anyone not being held at gunpoint to pick them above the trustworthy and well-run skins like Betfred.

Withdraw money from Betfred and it will be in your bank account in two days, the day after next. Withdraw from CDPoker, once you've sent in three or four unnecessary forms of I.D., and you'll get your money when? Two weeks later? Longer?
Old 10-20-2007, 10:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess you like 2-week cashouts and robotic non-native-English customer service, huh, and endless [censored] before you can cashout. By a long way the WORST skin I ever played on. There is just no reason for anyone not being held at gunpoint to pick them above the trustworthy and well-run skins like Betfred.

Withdraw money from Betfred and it will be in your bank account in two days, the day after next. Withdraw from CDPoker, once you've sent in three or four unnecessary forms of I.D., and you'll get your money when? Two weeks later? Longer?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have played on both, and I must say that I was less satisfied with the service at Betfred. CD Poker actually responded to my emails, and after I sent them all of my documentation, they processed withdrawals very promptly to my Instadebit account. (When they used to offer Instadebit)

When I went to withdraw from Betfred, I had to send them documentation for my CC. I sent it to them, and received no response for over two days. I emailed and asked why they hadn't gotten back to me, only to receive a shady response that basically said, "You have cleared our security, blah blah, your account has been re-enabled". My account was never disabled, I was just trying to get a bloody withdrawal. Their live chat support was lousy as well, saying they couldn't answer my questions and to email the people I had been waiting for a response from for two days.
Old 10-20-2007, 02:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have played on both, and I must say that I was less satisfied with the service at Betfred. CD Poker actually responded to my emails, and after I sent them all of my documentation, they processed withdrawals very promptly to my Instadebit account. (When they used to offer Instadebit)

When I went to withdraw from Betfred, I had to send them documentation for my CC. I sent it to them, and received no response for over two days. I emailed and asked why they hadn't gotten back to me, only to receive a shady response that basically said, "You have cleared our security, blah blah, your account has been re-enabled". My account was never disabled, I was just trying to get a bloody withdrawal. Their live chat support was lousy as well, saying they couldn't answer my questions and to email the people I had been waiting for a response from for two days.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry you had a bad experience with Betfred. I've found their customer support to be as good as that of Ladbrokes and William Hill, and by that I mean very good indeed.

CDPoker earned my eternal hatred by their repulsive, inept, indeed almost criminal negligence in regusing to bother processing my withdrawals during this spinup:

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...0&fpart=all

I consider they effectively stole £2300 from me. Well, I'm a compulsive gambler, so maybe I was going to lose it anyway. But their pathetic disgusting cowardly failure to process my withdrawal was a contributory factor in my losing money which, had I been playing through a non-criminal skin, I would have had the freedom to withdraw, cool off, and consider what to do with. Once the money was out of my account I would certainly have been less likely to reposit and lose it all.

I sent them photocopies of my passport, credit card, proof of address, signed confirmation of all my deposits, etc. I emailed them saying PLEASE process this withdrawal now. Twelve hours later and those [censored] still couldn't be [censored] couldn't be arsed to do it. [censored] them. I hate CDPoker. The worst site on the Internet. I hope they go the way of AP, only worse.
Old 10-20-2007, 03:09 PM

since you consider cdpoker as having effectively stole 2300 pounds from you, how much do you figure you are owed by the guy who first introduced you to the concept of a "spinup"?
Old 10-20-2007, 03:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
since you consider cdpoker as having effectively stole 2300 pounds from you, how much do you figure you are owed by the guy who first introduced you to the concept of a "spinup"?

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, like, a million dollars

I just don't see why in a free market there is ANY reason for players to CHOOSE to sign up with a skin that, at best, will make it VERY difficult for you to ever cash out any money, and at worst will simply steal it. If that, however, is what you're looking for then may I wholeheartedly recommend CDPoker!
Old 10-20-2007, 03:31 PM

After I lost the £2300, I tried to deposit another like £25. It wouldn't let me, since I'd apparently reached their retarded weekly deposit limit of £200. Some [censored] from live support said to me "Well, you can increase your deposit limits by sending us photocopies of your passport, credit card and address." YOU MEAN LIKE I DID ALREADY WHEN I WAS TRYING TO WITHDRAW £2300 YOU [censored] PIECE OF [censored] [censored] BASTARD SCUM [censored] ARSEHOLE [censored] YOU!!!!!, I asked. The bitch threatened to suspend me from being able to talk to support.

CDPoker are worse than Hitler