Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > The Lounge: Discussion+Review
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Your play with KQo?
Fold 11 36.67%
Call 13 43.33%
Raise 6 20.00%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-29-2007, 11:05 PM

Default Re: Ask the 2+2 Ladies Your Questions

[ QUOTE ]
mmmmm katy! I need a line!!!
step 1. (fill in here)
step 2. ????
step 3. get hot intern

[/ QUOTE ]

Good lord, is this like an emergency? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] Uh, uh....what the heck is this girl like? Is she intelligent?

Do you know how to flirt at all??!

"Hey, where are we going for dinner tonight? Chipotle sound good?"

"Hey, how good are you at poker? Having a party on Saturday. You're coming, right?"

"I have a splinter, can you take a look?"

"Holy [censored]! Those jeans are hawt. Damn."

"So uh Angie, you know how to make enchiladas? I have to entertain company Saturday. You in or what?"

"Hey I like the way you brought me that memo. Good work. Want me to introduce you on the air?"

should I go on?
Old 03-29-2007, 11:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]

"Hey, how good are you at poker? Having a party on Saturday. You're coming, right?"

"So uh Angie, you know how to make enchiladas? I have to entertain company Saturday. You in or what?"

"Hey I like the way you brought me that memo. Good work. Want me to introduce you on the air?"

[/ QUOTE ]

Please keep these coming.
* writes these in notepad for future use *
Old 03-29-2007, 11:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Quote:
Ok I would assume that my problem is a problem exactly opposite of most 2+2ers, and it stems from the fact that I do not enjoy sex. While I do at times wish to have some sort of romantic experience, I understand this is pretty much impossible due to the fact that women who would want a sexless relationship are most likely strong christians and I am an athiest.

Melchy,

I'm going to just take your word for it that you don't like sex and go from there. I mean, some people would argue that you should try again with a different girl but I get the feeling you really don't want to hear that. If I'm wrong, tell me.

About the Christian thing, uh I don't think it's a secret that plenty of Christian girls like sex

[/ QUOTE ]

I've heard plenty of people tell me that I should try it again. I must be honest with you, it isn't like I was only with one woman, and although I have never engaged in coitus while in a relationship, I still don't feel that I will enjoy it then. In fact one woman suggested I find a cougar and that way I have an experienced woman teach me, and though while I don't think I'd have too much trouble getting laid (though most likely by a woman who OOT would consider not hot, but what does OOT know) I feel getting a cougar would be beyond my abilities.

What I meant by strong christian was someone who holds the belief that you must avoid all sexual contact until marriage and other beliefs. I apologize if I offended you.

[ QUOTE ]

Well welcome to our world Melchy, where guys hit on us and we are supposed to gently but directly set them straight. It's not easy, is it? I'm the wimpy girl who doesn't want to hurt anyone's feelings so I tend to lead them on rather than let them down. It's a disaster.

[/ QUOTE ]

No it is not easy, and I've had a woman directly ask me out, that wasn't so bad, but the women who beat around the bush more or less make it very difficult to turn down.

There is one more difference. I have had my junk grabbed in public, and when I called her a stupid whore for doing so, and yes I understand these words are harsh. I was yelled at for making her cry. Remember folks, society doesn't think guys can be sexually assaulted or harassed.

Honestly I have no charm or secret charisma. And these events do not occur every day, but I believe it is because I ignore thier sexuality. I suffer from mega-depression and generally a complete lack of confidence in everything I do, so yes this shouldn't happen at all. Heh, you know probably if I became interested in them, they'd stop.

thanks for the advice though
Old 03-29-2007, 11:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Please keep these coming.
* writes these in notepad for future use *

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT
Old 03-29-2007, 11:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
mmmmm katy! I need a line!!!
step 1. (fill in here)
step 2. ????
step 3. get hot intern

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, this is good. a guy sees a girl that he would like to go out with. how should he proceed?
Old 03-30-2007, 12:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Instead of the ladies telling us what they find attractive in men I think they should instead tell us what they found attractive in specific men that they either had relationships with or wanted to have a relationship with.

We'll get much more honest answers this way. This way we'll find out what they really find attractive rather then some pie in the sky generalities.

[/ QUOTE ]

On The Forums

**Note: I have not had relationships with any of these men. Just wanted to tell you what I find attractive about them [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] **

weird poster guy #1 - when he is being helpful and compassionate it's enormously attractive.

poster legend + admin guy - both exceptionally kind and mysterious

weird mod - I find his ability to write well pretty damn sexy; also, his humor (when he has it)

fun mod - his humor and his enormous generosity even when he is impatient

weird poster guy #2 - his humor is very very cool. He needs to lighten the hell up some.

fun poster guy #1 - his confidence and self-assurance, and his genuine concern for other people's feelings. REFRESHING.

fun poster guy #2 - he is a ladies man [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

ok, enough of that (i could go on and on...)

In My Real Life

Guy #1 - I find this guy attractive because of his voice. He's quiet, polite and business-oriented. He's not a goof or a flake. He's super polite and grown up. This guy has his act together. His voice seals the deal and his smile is amazing. When he smiles at me his eyes light up and it seems like he actually wants to hear what I say.

Guy #2 - This guy is the opposite of the first one except for his voice. He's a goofball. He's inappropriate, uneducated and sort of Al Bundyish. Why do I like him? Because he's totally genuine and he doesn't play games and he's not real vain. He has a childish enthusiasm for things. He once told me that my tacos were the best thing he had ever eaten. You gotta like a guy who says something like that and is sincere.

He also does a Larry David impersonation that just kills me. Hard to describe.

Is that specific enough, Esad?
Old 03-30-2007, 12:17 AM

What makes an attractive voice?
Old 03-30-2007, 12:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
What makes an attractive voice?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, certainly not high and squeaky.

I'll tell you whose voice made me want to cry with joy, Gus Hansen.
Old 03-30-2007, 12:24 AM

WHO'S WHO, OMFG.

Edit: I am a skilled critic / artisan of Mexican cuisine and would like to duel you to the death in that arena.
Old 03-30-2007, 12:38 AM

Katy, I see nothing wrong with naming names, as you haven't said anything beyond what is attractive about certain posters.

Like this:

my opinion on a few female posters and what makes them attractive:

Tennenbaum: Sweet, smart and ridiculously funny. Plus, she's a babe.

Felicia: brave, completely without a self-censor, with a great sense of humor.

Mrs. Utah: smart, won't back down but will always try and be civil even when the tide might be against her.

Katy: smart and kind, always concerned about others feelings. Open to new things - plus she likes my reviews!

See? Not a big deal. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]