Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-17-2007, 11:58 PM

Default 24 tabling help wanted from Stars or an AHK

I've been 24 tabling the last week or so and have found it to be pretty manageable. I stack all tables on top of each other and use the bet pot and auto-reloader AHKs. Acting in a timely fashion isn't usually a problem, but getting set up is a nightmare.

When your waitlist seat becomes available it is ridiculous to have to click 4 buttons to sit down (the yes button on the "do you want the seat" box, the R reserved button, the max buy-in radio button and the OK button). Another issue I have is when I click the R button (or the Empty Seat button on tables that aren't full) there is a substantial lag before the buy-in amount box pops up.

Would it be that hard for Stars to give Lobby options that allow you to be insta-seated with a full stack when your seat becomes available? Is there an AHK out there that does this that I don't know about? Are there any other AHKs out there besides the two I use that could help speed things up?

Thanks.
Old 11-18-2007, 12:17 AM

Default Re: 24 tabling help wanted from Stars or an AHK

I use the same 2 scripts, + StarsPlanner. I only play 4-6 tiled tables.

I only have to click 2 buttons:

Yes to the waiting list notification,

Then click the R on the seat.

It automatically buys me in full, and clicks OK to sit me down.
Old 11-18-2007, 12:45 AM

As Fozzy says, StarsPlanner will take care of most of these clicks [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

FWIW I have been working on a version of UrgentTable that will work on stacked tables - so as to hit timebank, and queue the tables accurately.... lol nightmare... has had me obsessed trying to get it working *properly* for at least a week now [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Stay tuned [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

dave.
Old 11-18-2007, 04:14 AM

check out the no title bar ahk as well it will help u with the multitabling, u can find it at the overcards site
Old 11-18-2007, 04:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
check out the no title bar ahk as well it will help u with the multitabling, u can find it at the overcards site

[/ QUOTE ]
Why would that help someone who stacks the tables on top of each other?
Old 11-18-2007, 09:06 AM

Show us a s/s of the 24 going.
Old 11-18-2007, 04:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
As Fozzy says, StarsPlanner will take care of most of these clicks

[/ QUOTE ]

Great...thanks guys. That will definitely help. To quote my favorite HBO show, "Flight of the Conchords"..."you're a legend Dave"...seriously dave....thanks so much for all the work you've done on these AHKs...i wouldn't stand a chance without them. I shipped you a donation a while back, but I need to fire off another one to you before Christmas. I'm still having to F1 to reload, but I understand that script is being updated and having a shortcut is a hell of a lot better than having to click through all the buttons to reload. The urgent table auto-timebank for stacked tables would be a great help too. I think I'd be in pretty good shape with the existing AHKs if I weren't playing 6 max.

The other thing I have issues with is not knowing when I've timed out and am sitting out at a table. If I click on stars in the taskbar it shows me all my tables, but it just says logged in on all of them even if I'm sitting out. Is there an AHK that would somehow notify me when I'm sitting out at all times other than when I first sit and am waiting for the BB?

FWIW...I emailed the Stars VIP team to request that Stars come up with a way to give players the option to get autoseated with a full stack when a waitlist seat comes up...they forwarded to the team that takes works on those types of issues. I really think it would speed up the game a ton if others with a multi-tabling illness like myself weren't wasting time trying to get seated.

The reason I'm stacking tables is so that I have as little mouse movement as possible to keep my hand/arm/wrist/shoulder from going nuts. I alternate between a trackball and a regular mouse to keep the movements different and hope to try to start playing lefty a little bit too to ease some of the stress. Does anybody play 16+ tables with all the tables spread out...it just seems like the amount of mouse movement you'd need would cause trouble with your limbs. I have a 24" samsung widescreen and can fit 12 tables with minimal overlap, but the betpot AHK doesn't work when the tables are that small. If I added another 24" monitor and stacked it on top of the other I think it would be pretty ridiculous to think that I could cover all that surface area.

[ QUOTE ]
Show us a s/s of the 24 going.

[/ QUOTE ]

It wouldn't be much of a screenshot...it would look a whole lot like playing one table since they're all stacked on top of one another.
Old 11-18-2007, 07:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

y wouldnt it?
Old 11-18-2007, 07:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

y wouldnt it?

[/ QUOTE ]
lol

You've got to be kidding me...