Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: The river (if you have checked the turn)
I call any bet 31 77.50%
I only call a small bet 9 22.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2007, 06:10 PM

Default ot: $10 into $2k challenge.

Hey uNLers, I am curious to see if there would be interest in following me try to turn $10 into $2k by playing micro stakes nlhe. For those of you who don't know me, I started playing poker right around the time of the moneymaker boom. I had some success beating low limit sngs, and since I hated my job as a waiter, I decided to officially go pro. At the time, I was no where near ready to do this as I had a lot of personality flaws that do not go well with being a pro. Nevertheless, I learned how to eke out enough of a profit to live off of in a trial by fire, and before I called it quits, I was making between $2k-3k per month from winnings and rakeback. Now, I do have a couple of questions.
Old 07-12-2007, 06:18 PM

Default Re: ot: $10 into $2k challenge.

Yo Johnny, Welcome back ... but get a blog (suited sixes tried to gather interest for something similar some weeks ago, but nobody really cared)

Or do as I did last month and post one-liner in the brew (100$ roll YO!, 500$ roll YO!, ... , 2K roll! Mission Accomplished Yo! (and not much more)

GL mate [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-12-2007, 06:25 PM

Default Re: ot: $10 into $2k challenge.

[ QUOTE ]
Yo Johnny, Welcome back ... but get a blog (suited sixes tried to gather interest for something similar some weeks ago, but nobody really cared)

Or do as I did last month and post one-liner in the brew (100$ roll YO!, 500$ roll YO!, ... , 2K roll! Mission Accomplished Yo! (and not much more)

GL mate [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

TY sir. I just wanted to see if there would be enough people around that would read it before I started it. I think that I had a bit more of a following (as far as a blog was concerned) than suited did, so I was just checking to see if enough of you guys were still around.
Closed Thread