Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-10-2007, 11:06 PM

Default Re: NOW I HAVE TO GET A NEW CAR

[ QUOTE ]
I may not know the EXACT model of the krautmobile he is buying, I do know it's the base engine. It's not quick and new cars are a rip off. He should buy a used M5 IMO. I just dont see the point of buying base model cars....

[/ QUOTE ]

You may not know the EXACT model, but you do know....[censored].

The 528 is the base and a previous poster is correct. The 535 is preferred by many over the 550. I dont how a 300+HP Twin turbo engine is base.

You have no idea what the F you are talking about. I already have a 45K that I paid cash for so wtf the other hater talkin about what I can and cant afford. I got more money than you and I got better cars to STFU.
Old 09-11-2007, 12:27 PM

Default Re: NOW I HAVE TO GET A NEW CAR

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I may not know the EXACT model of the krautmobile he is buying, I do know it's the base engine. It's not quick and new cars are a rip off. He should buy a used M5 IMO. I just dont see the point of buying base model cars....Stop wasting your 45k

[/ QUOTE ]

You may not know the EXACT model, but you do know....[censored].

The 528 is the base and a previous poster is correct. The 535 is preferred by many over the 550. I dont how a 300+HP Twin turbo engine is base.

You have no idea what the F you are talking about. I already have a 45K that I paid cash for so wtf the other hater talkin about what I can and cant afford. I got more money than you and I got better cars to STFU.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm sure you have more money than me...thats fine. I just think the 535 is kind of a waste when you could buy a barely used M5. Thats all. And I sold cars for 2 years, I do know what I'm talking about. Buy a Z06 Corvette if you are that ballin.....The 535 still sux. 300 horse is not that much in a big car, or in any car.