Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-29-2007, 10:49 AM

Default Poker Tracker Help Please

After a year or so of playing I have finally decided to purchase poker tracker. I am not a beginner to poker and understand VPIP and such but want to know is there somewhere I can go to find somewhat of a guide for the uses of Pokertracker and how to get the most out of it. One of the biggest immediate questions I have is with Game Time. Is there a way to automatically populate the players and their seats in game time? It is easy to manually enter them in a STT or a Ring game but is hard to keep up with in a MTT with all the table switching and all. Or is a better option to just buy PAHUD and not worry about game time. Does PAHUD automatically recognize players that I have played with before or is it like game time on PT where you have to look them up and then manually enter their player id?

I remember in the FAQ of one of the forums typical pT numbers for players and a simple FAQ on the uses of PT. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

If this is not the appropriate forum mods pleas move to where I should have posted this question.
Old 09-29-2007, 11:24 AM

Default Re: Poker Tracker Help Please

try this
Old 09-29-2007, 11:27 AM

Default Re: Poker Tracker Help Please

Most (all?) of the stickies in the various strat forums have PT guides or links to thread with them. For example: micro stakes NL ring sticky -> FAQ -> this awesome thread.

As far as GT - yeah, buy PA HUD instead. Everything is automatic. You never have to enter player names. And it interfaces with your entire PT database, so it will display stats for the person if you've ever played with them in the past.