Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-02-2007, 12:00 AM

Default Re: help save 6 young mens lives please!!!

[ QUOTE ]
whatever the hell your point is

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-02-2007, 12:02 AM

And I'm a [censored] for helping derail this, sorry guys. CF, I'm going out for the night, won't be able to respond anymore. This is a really important thread, thanks for making it Mongoo$e.
Old 09-02-2007, 12:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
whatever the hell your point is, in this school in jena, the rolls are obviously reversed. instead of the "minorities" harassing white kids, its the other way around. these kids stood up for themselves and now are being punished.

[/ QUOTE ]

And as I said before, I think it is wrong.

[ QUOTE ]
St. Paul, MN

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude... my aunt and uncle live in Minniapolis, I've been there many times. I hate to break this to you, but you live in one giant hippie infested suberb that doesn't even come close to fitting the description of the type of area I'm talking about. I shouldn't have said "city" because I forgot that includes pussy areas like St Paul.

This will conclude my participation in my thread because I've derailed it enough.
Old 09-02-2007, 12:04 AM

I love how they mention they are black like a million times.
Old 09-02-2007, 12:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
And I'm a [censored] for helping derail this, sorry guys. CF, I'm going out for the night, won't be able to respond anymore. This is a really important thread, thanks for making it Mongoo$e.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya guys lets try and not add to the dissension in the world...if you wanna help these guys help if not then don't...but lets not bicker...ty for those who appreciate me bringing this to your attention
Old 09-02-2007, 12:45 AM

I'm kind of a skeptic, in general. I'm not sure why, maybe I'm not trusting enough because of my parents. When I was little I was terrified I'd grow up to be balla, and I didn't want to be balla. My folks told me I didn't have to worry, that I'd never actually be balla, but they lied. They knew I was destined to be what I am - and what I am is balla.

Anyway, I'm naturally inclined to disbelieve a random person when they say "so and so got this long prison term, but he's innocent." So, obviously, I'm biased. I also know that a lot of f'd up things happen in our legal system daily, and there is still a lot of racial tensions and inequalities, especially in that part of the country.

So I never heard of these people before today, and know little about the case besides what's here in this post, and a couple online articles I just read. But I caught this on Wikipedia...

[ QUOTE ]
On August 24th, 2007, a bond hearing was held for Mychal Bell. Judge J.P. Mauffray ruled against Bell, citing four prior violent crimes in his past and three parole violations.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did I read that right? Four VIOLENT crimes on his record?!? Parole violations? That's a little different than him being just a random minority kid, doesn't it? Did they leave this part out of that video and these petitions or what? Again, I honestly have no idea about what really happened, but things like this always make me wonder what else doesn't get mentioned. They mention he's an honor roll student and a decent athlete, which appear to be true at first glance, but they can't mention he's a repeat violent -and let me against stress violent, he's not smoking pot or cutting class -violent offender. Maybe all of thes kids are all scumbags (nooses from a tree is so 'not a prank'.)
Old 09-02-2007, 01:03 AM

Can we make a better case for the other 5?
Old 09-02-2007, 01:15 AM

someone should let oprah catch wind of this. Seriously, she has the money and power those redneck morons cant handle
Old 09-02-2007, 01:37 AM

well, it beats the conspiracy theories, but I'm still moving it
Old 09-02-2007, 01:39 AM

[ ]bbv