All-in 7 43.75%
Fold 8 50.00%
Call 1 6.25%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2007, 12:29 AM

Default Re: Ask Degen Anything About Living In Thailand

I agree with ya that the bragging is sometimes...meh lets leave that

Although its not for me iam glad the guys having fun and enjoying themselves, live and let live
Old 10-15-2007, 12:50 AM

surfinillini : we are not in the states anymore. Having a ( really hot and submissive girlfriend and shagging whores/semi whores/party girls ( most of the time for free too ) is like having a beer and watch the sunday game with friends here.
More than 90% of the prostitution in thailand is aimed at thai people it's just adjusting to local culture... and the only guys who are judgemental about that around here are either impotent/gay or smelly backpackers.

Other than that no one i know of is living in thailand "to shag third world hookers" no only the weather is great, the food is great, life is cheap, you can live like a rockstar, girls are beautiful, there are some of the best beaches in the world, cross the border and you can shoot a cow with a rpg, there are elephants on the street, people smile, everybody has a great sexlife, and so on....

your ignorance is insulting
Old 10-15-2007, 01:14 AM

Default Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

Old 10-15-2007, 01:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
at the risk of sounding extremely judgmental, I still don't see the appeal to travel across the entire world just to pay for pussy which it seems most of you are doing and strangely bragging about it.

a)While paying for sex isn't optimal life strategy, one can find tons of girls in any city to [censored] for money who have access to proper healthcare and std testing.
b)There are plenty of females in the US
c)The quality of life is obviously better.

The only appeal I see in Thailand is the cheap cost of living, but there are many cities in the US where you can live very similar...not at the risk of lack of infrastructure, proper health care, or sanitation. Not to mention crime and corruption.

Going on vacation to see a different culture like that one dude's blog seems awesome, Thailand seems to be a great place to travel and get to visit many different sites and climates. But living there, someone must explain the appeal to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

to make it short: most ppl have to work all their life and wait until they are retired to achieve the same lifestyle we 20somethings have here.

oh, and you've never been here right?
-Healthcare is definitely very good and pretty cheap, and actually considering how much $$$ sexworkers are making they can even afford private hospitals if they want.
-on infrastructure: lol? at least in Bangkok. ok, the only thing that piss me of is no hot water at the sink, kind of a pain to shave...transportation is as good as anywhere I've been before and a lot cheaper, internet..well..not as fast but still I achieve 120KB/s dl and 30KB/s ul and I can live with that..seriously what do you mean by infrastructure?
-on that guy blog, lmao, going on a guesthouse organized trip in Changmai and spending a week in Ko chang with Swedish girls doesn't count as experiencing a different culture in my books.
-on quality of life, average Thai vs avg American, yeah I agree with you; but now take an average American (and his average american salary) and put him in Thailand...he'll definitely have a better quality of life...Professionals with movable job choosing to live in so called developing countries is definitely a trend esp among young ppl...
Old 10-15-2007, 01:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I was merely speaking of the people in this thread who constantly brag on banging filthy third-world whores. Big high five [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] sex sells...why do you think this thread is so long? We'd be happy to answer any non sex related question you have though
Old 10-15-2007, 01:44 AM

this guy is either
A) back packer
b) fat dude that follows his mom advice on worshiping the women because thats the only way hes going to ever get some

do not come to thailand.
Life's too good here.
Old 10-15-2007, 02:10 AM

Also : There's a ton of midgets on thai tv.

Midgets are hilarious
Old 10-15-2007, 02:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
but there are many cities in the US where you can live very similar...not at the risk of lack of infrastructure, proper health care, or sanitation. Not to mention crime and corruption. [ QUOTE ]

Are you serious? many cities in the US with similiar living conditions? My rent is 350 dollars a month here...in Los Angeles i probably couldnt find a dump apartment in compton for that much.

lack of infrastrcutre.. please u are really talking out of your a ss ..donkey, they have both a sky train and subway..how many cities in the US can say that they even have 1 reliable form of public transportation?

Crime and corruption.. come on you havnt been outside of the united states have you? the us is one of the most crime ridden places in the world
Old 10-15-2007, 03:08 AM

hey what sites do you guys play on here? im on titan poker right now.. games are pretty soft especially compared to tilt or stars. software sucks tho..when i tile the windows i can barely see my cards.
Old 10-15-2007, 03:43 AM

i play everest but its rigged. ask anyone.
ima move to ipoker too for the rakeback and crappy software.
where you stayin at ichiro
Closed Thread