FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: KQo
raise 38 71.70%
fold 11 20.75%
call 4 7.55%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-10-2007, 12:29 PM

Default Re: NL Bots oSn Full Tilt

(Probably this has been answered before.)

If I remember correctly didn't these accounts log in and play shortly after the original post in this thread was made. However, they didn't log in and out all at the same as they always had done before (correct?). Why did they do this which very much looks like some attempt to cover play?
Old 05-10-2007, 12:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The fact that you are now reduced to FLAT OUT LYING in this post. Proves you have, at best, a shaky leg to stand on!

[/ QUOTE ]

I found this to be particularly amusing coming from someone who is somewhere between ethically-challenged or an out right cheater.
Old 05-10-2007, 12:30 PM

Default Re: NL Bots on Full Tilt

man, full tilt better be offering a sick bonus in the near future...
Old 05-10-2007, 12:31 PM

If this is a sweatshop, the employees must be Zen Buddhist monks. No one else has such discipline. They must also not know how to actually play poker. Otherwise, every instinct in your body would tell you to override the script in unusual circumstances to maximize your profits. These are obviously bots--maybe not 100% automated yet, but definitely not human. Very scary development, as is FTP's lack of a response.
Old 05-10-2007, 12:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Congratulations genius!! Your super-sleuthing knows no bounds! Since Chuck is full_tilting, maybe with the fact that I stated that I hate Pittsburgh teams 10 HOURS ago, you and your crack-team of scientists could have deduced that I am not mariojr then! You get 6 stars for your very intelligant deduction. (applause) YES!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

T I L T !

See bots do tilt [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Which just goes to show there is no way this 'team' plays over 100k hands and has no deviation from the 'system' due to a lack of emotional control to make even one slight individual decision here and there. Otherwise read as 'tilt'.

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually buy the no tilt because you are in a group setting and its not all your profits.

I tilt like a mother [censored], but if im playing with money that isnt mine or if part of my profits go to someone else, then I dont EVER tilt. I just cant make stupid decisions I know are stupid because im then basically taking money from someone else or wasting money that isnt mine. My moral desire to not cheat or steal is much stronger than my irrational need to steam. This would be even greater magnified if I was sitting in the same room as the peoples whos money it was. If im going to make a bad call or raise I know is bad, I might as well just reach over and pull $5 out of my buddies pocket when he isnt looking.
Old 05-10-2007, 12:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
BJ- where did you play when your account was frozen?

[/ QUOTE ]

I played live.

[/ QUOTE ]why not on another site? You have a "system" don't you? Why wouldn't it work on Stars?

[/ QUOTE ]

You guys do remember that one of the ring members (nlnut I think) has posts here on 2+2 looking for mouseclicking scripts that work on Stars right?

Mark
Old 05-10-2007, 12:41 PM

I'll say it again...

In what form is this "playbook" is it on a computer or something like a printout? Simple question that doesn't involve releasing any "strategy" info.
Old 05-10-2007, 12:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If this is a sweatshop, the employees must be Zen Buddhist monks. No one else has such discipline. They must also not know how to actually play poker. Otherwise, every instinct in your body would tell you to override the script in unusual circumstances to maximize your profits. These are obviously bots--maybe not 100% automated yet, but definitely not human. Very scary development, as is FTP's lack of a response.

[/ QUOTE ]

Because we don't tilt, and blow off our stacks, we are somehow not human. Does everyone here go on massive tilt? Maybe you should take a long look at your game if you are tilting off your stack constantly. If you subscribe to the theory that discipline is, quite possibly, THE most important tool in poker, you wouldn't tilt so much. Not understanding how staying off tilt is VERY important, makes me think I'm talking to a group that will NEVER understand..
Old 05-10-2007, 12:46 PM

Other than already posted, nobody has any stats on player chuckk at stars?
Old 05-10-2007, 12:46 PM

Best form of defense is a good offense.