Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-26-2007, 07:44 PM

Default The Hitler-Like Basis of the Iranian Regime\'s Ideology

...and of its allies and spiritual predecessors.

This is why I don't think Iran can be allowed to get The Bomb. Not that Iran would be likely to use it directly, but because it's goal is quite literally the extermination of the Jewish race: the same goal as the head of Nasrallah, head of Hezbollah and ally of Iran; the same goal as the earlier Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, al-Husseini; the same goal as Sayid Qutb, founder of the Muslim Brotherhood. Ahmadinejad and Rafsanjani want genocide, plain and simple. That doesn't mean they will actually DO it but this is what these guys have STATED and what they BELIEVE (edit: Rafsanjani and Ahmadinejad have stated it a bit more obliquely or less explicitly than some of the others but it is still pretty clear what they are saying).

I'm aware that the USA has greatly erred in Iraq and that Iran may legitimately feel threatened. Iran's regime's political goals and spiritual goals ARE opposed to nearly every Western ideal of freedom and human and civil rights. Iran wants to export and expand its "Islamic Revolution", and the USA is of course opposed to that. Iran is sandwiched militarily at the moment from all sides. So Iran is quite understandably feeling threatened.

All that is small, IMO, compared to the following. It is absolutely terrifying what these guys think.

I've posted many statements by Ahmadinejad before. The following video gives recent and historical quotes of others as well, and insight into the much larger picture: the picture of genocidal plans, genocidal desires and genocidal ideology.

The aims of today's Iranian regime, their allies, and jihadists worldwide include the extermination of the Jews. The historical connection to carrying on Hitler's work is outlined too, from Grand Mufti al-Husseini's plans to build a Middle Eastern Auschwitz, to Egypt's second-largest newspaper's praise of Hitler's vengeance against the Jews (the only regret is that Hitler didn't go far enough), to modern quotes of various Middle Eastern religious leaders, and more.

Video: THE ISLAMIC MEIN KAMPF

Thanks for reading.
Old 09-26-2007, 08:12 PM

Default Re: The Hitler-Like Basis of the Iranian Regime\'s Ideology

That video's utter garbage. Besides the fact that it looks worse than PowerPoints I made in high school, the only analysis it presents is in the form of unconnected quotes and vague insinuations. How are Hitler, Nasrallah, and Ahmadinajad connected? Hard to say, because the video never breaks it down. Apparently they've all said awful, anti-Semitic things. Is that enough to postulate that they're all part of the same Nazi-Islamic conspiracy to exterminate the Jews? (Hint: no).

I'm not a fan of the Iranian regime, but this type of shallow [censored] is much more typical of people who spread ignorance, racism, and anti-Semitism than of those who fight it.
Old 09-26-2007, 08:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
That video's utter garbage. Besides the fact that it looks worse than PowerPoints I made in high school, the only analysis it presents is in the form of unconnected quotes and vague insinuations. How are Hitler, Nasrallah, and Ahmadinajad connected? Hard to say, because the video never breaks it down. Apparently they've all said awful, anti-Semitic things. Is that enough to postulate that they're all part of the same Nazi-Islamic conspiracy to exterminate the Jews? (Hint: no).

I'm not a fan of the Iranian regime, but this type of shallow [censored] is much more typical of people who spread ignorance, racism, and anti-Semitism than of those who fight it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't say they were all part of the original Nazi conspiracy: I said the Iranian regime's ideology includes a Hitler-like basis. They would love to see the Jews exterminated. So too would Hamas. So too would Hezbollah. So too would bin-Laden. So too would Zawahiri. So too with Sayyid Qutb, al-Bannar, and many other religious or political figures past and present in the Middle East and in Islam.

edit: While there is some historical connection between Hitler and the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, I'm not trying to say that all anti-Semitism in the Arab or Muslim world springs directly from that ideological lineage. Rather, Hitler dreamt of genocide against the Jews and so too do the Islamic leaders quoted. It's a common theme in the Arab and Muslim world: just as Hitler ascribed the ills of the world to the Jews and thought genocide would solve the problem, so too do the quoted in the video and above.

Based on their thinking, I don't believe they can be allowed to acquire The Bomb. That plus the fact that they are deeply opposed to our interests, and to what we view as human or civil rights. end edit

Ahmadinejad quotes I've posted before; please particularly note the last one:

"Anybody who recognizes Israel will burn in the fire of the Islamic nation's fury."

"Remove Israel before it is too late and save yourself from the fury of regional nations."

"The skirmishes in the occupied land are part of a war of destiny. The outcome of hundreds of years of war will be defined in Palestinian land. As the Imam said, Israel must be wiped off the map."

"If the West does not support Israel, this regime will be toppled. As it has lost its raison d' tre, Israel will be annihilated."

"Israel is a tyrannical regime that will one day will be destroyed."

"Israel is a rotten, dried tree that will be annihilated in one storm."

Rafsanjani quote:

""If a day comes when the world of Islam is duly equipped with the arms Israel has in possession, the strategy of colonialism would face a stalemate because application of an atomic bomb would not leave any thing in Israel but the same thing would just produce damages in the Muslim world", Ayatollah Ali Akbar Hashemi-Rafsanjani told the crowd at the traditional Friday prayers in Tehran."

Ayatollah Khomeini: "Israel has to be wiped off the map."

Is it not highly significant that Iran's leaders - and all jihadists I can think of - have expressed genocidal thoughts and hatreds against the Jews? To my mind, that's Hitler-like. The theme is not uncommon at all.

Nasrallah and Hezbollah are more or less proxies/allies of Iran. Did you read the statements of Nasrallah? What do you think about that?
Old 09-26-2007, 08:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]

This is why I don't think Iran can be allowed to get The Bomb. Not that Iran would be likely to use it directly, but because it's goal is quite literally the extermination of the Jewish race: the same goal as the head of Nasrallah, head of Hezbollah and ally of Iran; the same goal as the earlier Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, al-Husseini; the same goal as Sayid Qutb, founder of the Muslim Brotherhood. Ahmadinejad and Rafsanjani want genocide, plain and simple. That doesn't mean they will actually DO it but this is what these guys have STATED and what they BELIEVE (edit: Rafsanjani and Ahmadinejad have stated it a bit more obliquely or less explicitly than some of the others but it is still pretty clear what they are saying).

I'm aware that the USA has greatly erred in Iraq and that Iran may legitimately feel threatened. Iran's regime's political goals and spiritual goals ARE opposed to nearly every Western ideal of freedom and human and civil rights. Iran wants to export and expand its "Islamic Revolution", and the USA is of course opposed to that. Iran is sandwiched militarily at the moment from all sides. So Iran is quite understandably feeling threatened.

All that is small, IMO, compared to the following. It is absolutely terrifying what these guys think.

I've posted many statements by Ahmadinejad before. The following video gives recent and historical quotes of others as well, and insight into the much larger picture: the picture of genocidal plans, genocidal desires and genocidal ideology.

The aims of today's Iranian regime, their allies, and jihadists worldwide include the extermination of the Jews. The historical connection to carrying on Hitler's work is outlined too, from Grand Mufti al-Husseini's plans to build a Middle Eastern Auschwitz, to Egypt's second-largest newspaper's praise of Hitler's vengeance against the Jews (the only regret is that Hitler didn't go far enough), to modern quotes of various Middle Eastern religious leaders, and more.

Thanks for reading.

[/ QUOTE ]

How much do you get paid to spread this propaganda? Serious question.
Old 09-26-2007, 08:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Thanks for reading.

[/ QUOTE ]

How much do you get paid to spread this propaganda? Serious question.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's rather amazing to me that anyone can read the quotes of Ahmadinejad and Rafsanjani, Khomeini, Nasrallah, al-Bannar, Sayyid Qutb, and many others: ALL of which believe the Jews are responsible for the ills of the world and want to have an Israel-free, Jew-free world, and then you think I am spreading propaganda.

Read the quotes, and please, get your head out of the ether.

This is regrettably one of the few times I've felt like being rude on this forum, but people are repeatedly espousing GENOCIDE, yet you (and Bobman) think cataloguing and presenting that is propaganda. Was it the music that threw you guys off, perhaps? Read the quotes and tell us you don't think they're in favor of genocide. Or turn down your audio and don't even listen; just read. These guys want genocide. Therefore they can't have The Bomb, even though they probably wouldn't use it (at least not directly).
Old 09-26-2007, 08:58 PM

Does anyone know why Adminejad believes that Israel must be destroyed...and soon?

I haven't seen the reason mentioned yet in this thread.
Old 09-26-2007, 08:59 PM

From wikipedia:

On October 26, 2005 Ahmadinejad gave a speech at a conference in Tehran entitled "World Without Zionism". According to widely published translations, he agreed with a statement he attributed to Ayatollah Khomeini that the "occupying regime" had to be removed, and referred to it as a "disgraceful stain [on] the Islamic world" that must be "wiped off the map." [11]

Ahmadinejad's comments were condemned by major Western governments, the European Union, Russia, the United Nations Security Council and UN Secretary General Kofi Annan.[115] Egyptian, Turkish and Palestinian leaders also expressed displeasure over Ahmadinejad's remark.[116] Canada's then Prime Minister Paul Martin said, “this threat to Israel's existence, this call for genocide coupled with Iran's obvious nuclear ambitions is a matter that the world cannot ignore.”[117]

The translation of his statement has been disputed. Iran's foreign minister stated that Ahmadinejad had been "misunderstood": "He is talking about the regime. We do not recognise legally this regime."[118] Some experts state that the phrase in question is more accurately translated as "eliminated" or "wiped off" or "wiped away" from "the page of time" or "the pages of history", rather than "wiped off the map".[119] Reviewing the controversy over the translation, New York Times deputy foreign editor Ethan Bronner observed that "all official translations" of the comments, including the foreign ministry and president's office, "refer to wiping Israel away".[120]

Ahmadinejad has compared Israel's actions in the 2006 Israel-Lebanon conflict to Adolf Hitler's actions during World War II saying that "Just like Hitler, the Zionist regime is just looking for a pretext for launching military attacks" and "is now acting just like him."[121]

On August 8, 2006, he gave a television interview to Mike Wallace, a correspondent for 60 Minutes, in which he questioned American support of Israel's "murderous regime" and the moral grounds for Israel's invasion of Lebanon.[12]

On December 2, 2006, Ahmadinejad met with Palestinian Prime Minister Ismail Haniyah in Doha, Qatar. At that meeting, he said that Israel "was created to establish dominion of arrogant states over the region and to enable the enemy to penetrate the heart Muslim land." He called Israel a "threat" and said it was created to create tensions in and impose US and UK policies upon the region.[122]

On December 12, 2006, Ahmadinejad addressed the International Conference to Review the Global Vision of the Holocaust, and made comments about the future of Israel. He said, "Israel is about to crash. This is God's promise and the wish of all the world's nations." He continued, "Everyone must know that just as the U.S.S.R. disappeared, this will also be the fate of the Zionist regime, and humanity will be free."[123]

According to Gawdat Bahgat, Director of Center for Middle Eastern Studies at Indiana University of Pennsylvania, "the fiery calls to destroy Israel are meant to mobilize domestic and regional constituencies" and that "Rhetoric aside, most analysts agree that the Islamic Republic and the Jewish state are not likely to engage in a military confrontation against each other."[124]
Old 09-26-2007, 09:08 PM

1) Ahmadinejad didn't say "Israel must be wiped off the map", but something similar to "the regime occupying Jerusalem must vanish from the page of time"

2) The reason why is that "all native Palestinians, whether they are Muslims, Christians or Jews, should be allowed to take part in a general referendum before the eyes of the world and decide on a Palestinian government. Any government that is the result of this referendum will be a legitimate government." (Ayatollah Sayyid Ali Khamenei)

3) I don't see how wanting the current regime of Israel to disappear is synonymous with exterminating Jews. Wanting the fall of USSR or of the apartheid regime in South Africa doesn't mean we want to kill all Russians and South Africans.
Old 09-26-2007, 09:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Does anyone know why Adminejad believes that Israel must be destroyed...and soon?

I haven't seen the reason mentioned yet in this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

Try Googling Ahmadinejad Mahdi Israel
Old 09-26-2007, 09:19 PM

what's the over/under for the US to nuclear bomb iran (I mean, that's a public plan) and

call it

preemptive genocide?

I personallylike "preemptive genocide", but think genocide will be replaced. maybe "preemptive iranicide"? ooh here's a good one - "preventicide".

The US says it's new doctrine of preventicide demanded that they nuclear bombed iran back into the stone age.

I like it. maybe preempticide?