Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-15-2007, 01:51 AM

Default Bar Stool Pundits week 2

Well last week, the BSPs benefited from one of the most publicly documented cases of cheating in the NFL in recent times. While I won't begrudge them their money, I'll put an asterisk on that one, like I do with the Barry Bonds' home run "record".

Now, on to week 2

After seeing New Orleans get crushed at home in their opener, the BSPs just can't believe they could possibly go on the road and lose to the Bucs on the road. I don't get the logic but there you go.
Take the Buccaneers +3.5

Speaking of Indy, who wasn't impressed? They looked like gods out there on the turf in New Orleans. This week, they travel on the road again, this time to visit the lowly lowdown Tennessee Titans who rushed for a mere 260 yards last week. What chance do the Titans have against the Gods? None whatsoever, but the BSPs love Indy so

take Titans +7

Lastly, could anyone have looked worse than Cleveland last week? Good god, what a mess they have over there. This one pains me the most and I can't even believe I'm going to bet on that crappy team but I will because the BSPs can't back up the truck fast enough to unload on Cincy.

Take Browns +7

natedogg