Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Psychology
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-15-2007, 07:00 AM

Default Re: T I L T

I tilted 280$ at NL25 this week only , i cant believe i did that since im not a big tilter but this week i tilted like i never did before and i spewed 280$ and im sick of it.Im almost depresse , seriously lol.Its a lot of money at NL25 , this is ridiculous cause i can beat this game full of fish but i tilted and i lost a lot of money , ill take the lesson...but damnit , its hard .
Old 09-15-2007, 11:18 AM

Oli, My name is Ryden and I am a tilter. The difference between you and me is that I do not play on tilt and you do. Because I do not play on tilt, just taking a few minutes to get my brain back, I can stay plus EV for long sessions. When I used to try and play through it, I wanted to write posts like yours. When you feel the buzz, take a walk.
Old 09-15-2007, 09:45 PM

Gus Hansen was just saying he was tilting himself at the wsope he busted out #10 one off the final table. Don't suppress tilting what to do is unbelieve in it. also an easy way out is only play big pots and call down in them not a so bad mistake nomatter; play the mistake game you tilt one volt but this makes the big fool gain false confidence and pay off tilter he then tilts himself and gives it all away. Deny it also and make excuses can sooth the mind lie to your self and forget the past; forget about the good hand bad hand game and dwell on dragging pots for nothing!
Old 09-19-2007, 05:29 AM

Two days ago I hit two nice beats in three minutes which annihalated my winnings from two days. I thought that I played it right but stopped playing after that because I was afraid that I could not continue to play good poker. I guess thats progress!