Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-25-2007, 11:56 PM

Default Re: Chris Benoit and Wife found dead

[ QUOTE ]
how dumb is wwe for airing a tribute show without knowing if dude is a murderer or not.

[/ QUOTE ]

They likely didn't have any clue of it possibly being a murder/suicide, and wouldn't suspect it due to Benoit's personality.

Even if he did do it, I still think his service to the industry deserves a tribute. I'm sure I'll be disagreed with.
Old 06-25-2007, 11:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm sure there were a lot of people that said OJ couldn't/wouldn't kill 2 people.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't get me started on OJ.

[/ QUOTE ]

We need OJ to go find the real killer.

[/ QUOTE ]

this made me LOL [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] damn you

[ QUOTE ]
A possible scenario could be that he and wife were arguing and started to get physical and he accidentally killed her with some kind of choke (in addition to being a pro wrestler he was also known as a shootfighter like Shamrock, and who therefor knows submissions). The the kid sees them and he snaps. Then feels life is not worth living and commits suicide. Tyson allegedly used to punch out Robbin Givens according to Givens on Larry King. Lucky she didn't killed. The scenario I describe is not improbable. Let's hope it was a double accidental death (food poisoning or other accidents) not murder.

[/ QUOTE ]
You are an idiot.

[ QUOTE ]
how dumb is wwe for airing a tribute show without knowing if dude is a murderer or not.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was thinking the exact same thing. They might want to get a little more info before they honor some guy who might have just killed his family and himself.
Old 06-25-2007, 11:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
A possible scenario could be that he and wife were arguing and started to get physical and he accidentally killed her with some kind of choke (in addition to being a pro wrestler he was also known as a shootfighter like Shamrock, and who therefor knows submissions). The the kid sees them and he snaps. Then feels life is not worth living and commits suicide. Tyson allegedly used to punch out Robbin Givens according to Givens on Larry King. Lucky she didn't killed. The scenario I describe is not improbable. Let's hope it was a double accidental death (food poisoning or other accidents) not murder.

[/ QUOTE ]
You are an idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]

He put her in the Crippler Crossface
Old 06-26-2007, 12:01 AM

A moment of insanity. That's the only thing I can imagine. He snapped (due to the combination of roids and pain killers maybe?), realized he had messed up and killed himself afterwards. That's the only thing I can imagine happening in this case.
Old 06-26-2007, 12:03 AM

I just think it's kind of surreal that there is a man in a mask talking about how much he missed a person who has really died and this is meant to be moving or touching. It's just cheap and nasty. I think this blend of these people's real lives with the characters of wrestling makes this is all so weird and it shouldn't be in the spotlight especially not in this way.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the same thing I was wondering. If it's true that Benoit killed his family and then himself I wonder if the WWE will make a public apology for having a tribute show for a POS double murderer.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
You are an idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahah this is way too funny for this thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They likely didn't have any clue of it possibly being a murder/suicide, and wouldn't suspect it due to Benoit's personality.

Even if he did do it, I still think his service to the industry deserves a tribute. I'm sure I'll be disagreed with.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I would have to disagree with you on that one. If he killed his wife and his kid that is SEVEN years old, he's a huge piece of [censored] and deserves no tribute. IMO, it only takes one act to undo all the good you've done in the world.

You're right they probably didn't know all the details when they started planning the tribute, but doesn't the fact that his whole family was dead look a little fishy? That would make me immediately want more information. Then again it's easy for me to say all this in hindsight. They probably had to make a quick decision.