Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack

Old 09-04-2007, 07:59 AM

Default iPoker cashback deal, which one is best?

found some iPoker deals that were interesting on silverrakeback.com , I'm particulary interested in the one offered by Chili Poker (1000 points for 20$) can someone calculate how much rakeback % that would be? or is the NoiQ VIP offer still better? or the one of Cardoza (5000 points for 40$, but you can keep the points to use).. any math brains.. do your thing [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-04-2007, 10:02 AM

Default Re: iPoker cashback deal, which one is best?

Green Joker Poker seem to have the least confusing loyalty scheme on Ipoker. All VIP levels earn points at the same rate but as you move up the VIP levels you get a bigger monthly bonus per 1000 points. You also get to keep the points to use or can cash them in for an extra $1 per 1000.

Mind you it is a minefield trying to work out what you get since Ipoker stopped rakeback.
Old 09-04-2007, 12:36 PM

hi,
ive done some calculations in the past.
first: all programs where you exchange points for cash are good for grinders (heavy multitablers - FR players).
ive played 13,5k hands at ipoker at NL 200 FR. there are always at least 4 tables. most of the time 8+ (up to around 15). at NL 400 FR there are only quite a few. you always find enough tables at NL 100 FR.

Titan (to compare the deals with rakeback)
i get 35% rakeback at titan (not available anymore). rakeback is dealt and bonuses are deducted (they have amonthly vip-reload).
my MGR was 1141$ and i cleared around 315$ in bonuses. my (bonus/rackback) earnings were around 603$. i can maintain the 2nd highest VIP-level and get a monthly reload for 250$ and a loyality reward. the next highest level is not interesting for me.

so i have to look at other ipoker skins:

noIQ:
with my 13.5k hands i would reach the second highest vip level within 1 month and get at least 376$ rewarded in the first month. in the second month i would get 565$ and reach the highest vip-level where i would get 608$ per month.
not that bad and easy to maintain.

chili:
1k vippoints = 20$
with my 13.5k hands i would get 23.7k points in the first month. around 470$ (+ the first deposit bonus!). i would get to the 3rd highest vip-level and get 28k points in the second month for 560$, but i would need to play at least twice as much to reach the next vip level and around 40k hands to reach the highest vip-level which would give me 35.5k points for my 13.5k hands and around 710$.

cardoza:
its not worth it. you get around the same number of points you get at noiq but can only exchange 5k points for 40$. in the highest level this would bve 13.5 hands - 62.5k points ~300$

shortversion:
assuming 13.5 hands at NL 200 FR

titan
35% rakeback 250$ bonus per month ~4.5c per hand (after my 13.5k hands i would get less per hand - only 35% rakeback for 3c/hand)

noiq
vip cash back highest level (easy to maintain!) ~4.5c per hand (bottomless!)

chili
3rd highest level ~4.1c/hand
2nd highest vip level ~4.66c/hand (28k hands)
highest vip level ~5.25c/ hand (42k hands)

i would think for short handed NL games every rakeback deal above 30% is better than cashback deals.
Old 09-04-2007, 01:06 PM

wow.. thanks for the great info, going for chili then I guess [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] with the deposit bonus and it's easy to know how much I'll get at the end of the month, it seems like a good deal. thanks ninenine_zoe!
Old 09-04-2007, 02:38 PM

does chilipoker have fpp->$$ and races? + webshop?
Old 09-04-2007, 02:50 PM

I just signed up on them through silverrakeback.com, yes PlayingNaked they have FPP -> $$ , deal is 1000FPP for 20$ and they have a webshop also (called hotshop), don't know anything about races though..
Old 09-04-2007, 07:45 PM

I have just found that not all VIP deals are even close to equal and you need to really look at the amount of points earned at the VIP level that you can comfortably maintain.

That was some interesting data you posted Ninenine, do you know what the standard VIP deals at VC or Betfred work out to be as well? All this stuff is rather confusing, especially since the points aren't equal.
Old 09-04-2007, 08:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
cardoza:
its not worth it. you get around the same number of points you get at noiq but can only exchange 5k points for 40$. in the highest level this would bve 13.5 hands - 62.5k points ~300$

[/ QUOTE ]

That's not good, for sure. However, it depends on who you get the deal from. Some cashback deals for a site are better depending on who you get it from.
Old 09-05-2007, 02:58 PM

Good post ninenine but u forgot the fact that u can keep ur points at noiq and exchange them 10$ for 10k fpps
Old 09-05-2007, 08:25 PM

i play under NoIQPoker and became black vip 6 weeks ago.
I didnīt got any vip deal or something more than the signup bonus. Is that normal? No reloadboni there?