Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-07-2007, 08:53 PM

Default PStars and hand histories

is there an easy way to get my hand histories to PT ? Only way I know how now is to have PStars send them to me over mail but there seems to be alot missing and it's not very smooth..
Old 01-07-2007, 11:10 PM

Default Re: PStars and hand histories

I used to play cash on tribeca, and my hands imported lovely into PT. Now I am really trying to improve my tournament game and I\'m on PStars playing STTs and MTTs.

PT seems so fiddly with Stars that I don\'t even use it and I am certain that it is affecting my profit.

Do you know if Poker Office has a ncie easy importing system? May have to invest..
Old 01-07-2007, 11:16 PM

It should be automatically saved in the PS folder. If you open a hand history while playing, on the hand history screen hit options in the upper left corner, there you can set the folder to save the HH to. Then when playing, you can have PT auto import the HH, or you can manually import them after.
Old 01-08-2007, 06:19 AM

But when it comes to tournaments, don\'t you have to manually put in buy in, entrants etc?

Seems like a lot of effort
Old 01-08-2007, 09:19 AM

thanks alot. I appreciate it.
Old 01-08-2007, 10:52 AM

For tournament results, you can manually enter them, and/or have PT auto-request tournament summaries. This is how I do it, if anyone else knows of a faster way please let me know.

Make sure PS is running and your logged in. In PT, go to -File--PS Tournament results Manual entry. Under that hit the button to Auto-request Tournament Summaries, which opens a window that shows the tourneys that it wants to request. Place or remove check-marks from the tournaments you want summaries for. Hit Request Now, and PT will then do its vodoo and the tournament summaries will be emailed to you. I happen to have a yahoo mail account, so I open the email, cut/paste it into a notepad document and save. Then in PT go to File--Import Hand History/Tournament Summary, then select the file(s) I just saved, and bingo it will bring in the entire tournament summary.

Looks like a lot of steps, but compared to manually typing in all of the tournament summary, it is really a relatively simple process.

Don't know about any other site except FTP, and I personally hate having to manually input all the information. I have tried FTPGENSUM, but that only seems to save the summary of those who made the money. Anyone know of a better way for FTP?