Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-10-2007, 07:14 PM

Default Re: hs balla, get an apartment and GRLS LDO?!

Wait the year untill college, most of the kids you make "friends" with in HS won't be around then so it will be a wasten investment. Save you cash so you can make your place pimp in college. From what you've said about your personal life college should be wayyy better for you.

I grew up in the middle of nowhere and it sounds like we had similar experiences in HS, didn't get to hang out with many people couldn't ever have girls over and on top of that I had to work on my parents farm most of the time i wasn't in school. I turned out alright in in college, i have good friends, a great GF, and have got in all the partying i can stand. Go to college, mature a little and have some fun with your poker money. HS doesnt matter much at all in the whole scheme of things so don't sweat it.
Old 09-10-2007, 07:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[not having these things are among my biggest problems IMO.

[/ QUOTE ]

Guaranteed that this is not true.

I would suggest your real problems, in order of likelihood are:

1. a desire to impress strangers on the internet with false tales of your poker success.
2. a complete lack of regard for your parents' 17 years of effort to feed, clothe and house your sorry a**.
3. seriously screwed up values if you are embarassed to bring people to your house.
4. extremely low self-esteem (not sure this is really a problem as it appears to be completely justified by your personality).
5. complete self-centeredness that has you living in a meh house in a meh neighborhood with struggling parents while you have $20,000 in an online poker account.

God, some people just suck.

[/ QUOTE ]
dude i dont know what to say but a good 400nl player can make 20k a month, having that as my whole br is not very impressive. i was a well known poster here and i asuer your i have no reaosn to lie

why shouldnt i be embarrassed if my dogs stink and my house isnt very neat or impressive?

why does having 20k make em self centered? my parents arent struggling. they are fine as far as i know, i am just embarrassed for the reasons i mentioned
Old 09-10-2007, 08:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[not having these things are among my biggest problems IMO.

[/ QUOTE ]

Guaranteed that this is not true.

I would suggest your real problems, in order of likelihood are:

1. a desire to impress strangers on the internet with false tales of your poker success.
2. a complete lack of regard for your parents' 17 years of effort to feed, clothe and house your sorry a**.
3. seriously screwed up values if you are embarassed to bring people to your house.
4. extremely low self-esteem (not sure this is really a problem as it appears to be completely justified by your personality).
5. complete self-centeredness that has you living in a meh house in a meh neighborhood with struggling parents while you have $20,000 in an online poker account.

God, some people just suck.

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah, you're an idiot and have no idea what you're talking about.
Old 09-10-2007, 09:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Blowing an unnecessary $1500/month on rent for the sole purpose for getting laid and throwing parties is retarded. Save your cash, party at your friend's place, and bang girls in the passenger seat of your car.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-10-2007, 09:52 PM

just wait for college. you are going to move in in Jan and move out in august for college? renting a hotel room a few weekends would seem much cooler than having your own place. you will not be able to live alone, trust me. you will be so bored and prob depressed.
Old 09-10-2007, 10:16 PM

Read most of the thread got the point. This seems to be a thinly veiled brag. I don't know how you can be so uncomfortable at home and yet somehow manage to grind out a $20,000 roll?? I know if people are around annoying me I get tilted.

1. Your parents respect your privacy more than people your own age will.

2. It's cheap as living at home for most people (not me I had to work since I was 14, so that I could but booze/car).

3. You could move up stakes faster if your not constantly cashing out.

4. Buy a car or something it's not as much independance as moving out but close enough and it's a good first step and an important purchase if your living by yourself. Wait till after HS as no-one will rent to you. Unless your parents BS and said they were living there.

5. Your parents must know you play poker online pretty seriously if so they seem allright to me.

Heaps to list but cbf.
Old 09-10-2007, 10:37 PM

Definitely just wait for college, living by yourself would suck, especially if you don't have any friends.
Old 09-10-2007, 10:49 PM

Practically every high school guy has some sort of fantasy like this.

Doesn't make it a good idea in reality just because you may be able to provide it for yourself.

Just start talking to more people, and you don't have to invite people over to your house to have a social life. Go to hs football games, movies, other people's houses to hang out/party, wherever.

Kurosh also makes a good point, all the extra [censored] you have to do when living alone would probably be overwhelming for you. Your parents may annoy you sometimes, but the ways in which they support you and make your life easier when you're young enough to live with them are not worth taking for granted.

you'll be in college in a year. for now, just make what friends you can, do well this fall in school and you can chill and have fun second semester.
Old 09-10-2007, 10:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
1) Join a club or sports team, its ok if u suck
2) Make friends
3) Rent hotels on the weekend and throw hudge myspace parties

someone that lives in their own apartment in high school is shady and will probably decrease your chances of getting laid

edit: girls in high school care absolutely ZERO about how much money you make, so dont even think about using money to impress them

[/ QUOTE ]

wow his 1,2, and 3 were so right...he shoulda stopped typing then b/c everything elsse he said was retarded and wrng...1,2,3 were tru tho cept normal parties not myspace gay [censored] whatever that is
Old 09-10-2007, 10:56 PM

forget everything everyone has said in this thread, buy the apartment and give me your address. Ill be the one to use yo... be your friend we will have lots of fun.