Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-16-2007, 01:29 AM

Default Beat: I have HPV

For those who don't know, HPV is the virus that causes genital warts.

I got it almost two years ago. I have been to the doctor to freeze them off and used two prescriptions of Aldera cream to get rid of the warts.

I have never completely gotten rid of them. To this day I still have very small warts on my penis. They aren't noticeable without close inspection.

I know this is a very common virus. I have read this in medical reports and seen numerous posters on this board allude to having HPV.

I have never told my friends as I think its embarassing. Since getting HPV, I have rarely dated and avoided almost all physical contact with females. I thought it would eventually subside and I could start dating again.

To anyone who has dealt with HPV I have some questions for you. Did you get rid of it? If so, how? Do you bring it up with a girl early in the dating process to let her know it is something you will have to deal with. If so, how, and feel free to include any trip reports on that.

I'm pretty depressed about the whole situation, so any general advice would be appreciated.
Old 04-16-2007, 01:31 AM

Default Re: Beat: I have HPV

try oot, they prob have more experience with hpv
Old 04-16-2007, 01:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
try oot, they prob have more experience with hpv

[/ QUOTE ]

ummm, it's a sexually transmitted disease
Old 04-16-2007, 01:41 AM

I have HPV. I had the warts for about two weeks 4 years ago and then they went away. Haven't had them since.

It never just subsides, it's a virus. You will always be contagious, whether you are symptomatic or not. You will never be rid of it, though you can rid yourself of the warts (don't ask me how, mine just went away).

I always let every girl know that I have it before sex, unless I am too drunk and forget. It is never a big deal, since the girls will be fine as long as they get there usual OBGYN exams. I just say "By the way, I have HPV." They even feel better about it nowadays bc a new vaccine came out that makes them immune or something. They aren't going to get cervical cancer unless they skip their pap smears.

Don't be depressed, be proud, at least you're getting some ass. Although I guess I would be depressed about the warts thing, but that's out of my league. I'd just talk to a urologist or something, I suppose. Feel free to PM if needed. Good luck.
Old 04-16-2007, 01:42 AM

I only pretend to have HPV.
Old 04-16-2007, 01:42 AM

Hi Carter
Old 04-16-2007, 01:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Since getting HPV, I have rarely dated and avoided almost all physical contact with females.

[/ QUOTE ]

You say you have avoided sexual contact with females, which makes me wonder...
Old 04-16-2007, 01:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I have HPV. I had the warts for about two weeks 4 years ago and then they went away. Haven't had them since.

It never just subsides, it's a virus. You will always be contagious, whether you are symptomatic or not. You will never be rid of it, though you can rid yourself of the warts (don't ask me how, mine just went away).

I always let every girl know that I have it before sex, unless I am too drunk and forget. It is never a big deal, since the girls will be fine as long as they get there usual OBGYN exams. I just say "By the way, I have HPV." They even feel better about it nowadays bc a new vaccine came out that makes them immune or something. They aren't going to get cervical cancer unless they skip their pap smears.

Don't be depressed, be proud, at least you're getting some ass. Although I guess I would be depressed about the warts thing, but that's out of my league. I'd just talk to a urologist or something, I suppose. Feel free to PM if needed. Good luck.

[/ QUOTE ]
this post is funny because of your avatar
Old 04-16-2007, 01:46 AM

K. Marx was hawt and brilliant. I guarantee you he got plentiful ass.
Old 04-16-2007, 01:47 AM

i thought i recognized you from that commercial.