Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What are your average earnings per month?
Less than 1000 PTBB per month 25 49.02%
From 1k PTBB to 2k PTBB per month 16 31.37%
From 2k PTBB to 3k PTBB per month 7 13.73%
More than 3k PTBB per month 3 5.88%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-30-2007, 02:38 PM

Default Re: How bad was your first time? (Mini-TR included)

[ QUOTE ]
My first time was prolly 30 seconds tops, FTL. It was awesome, though. I mostly remember that it was way warmer than I expected. I ended up marrying her and we're still together.

[/ QUOTE ]

Only one pussy hole for you mister? That cant be right.
Old 10-30-2007, 02:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I mostly remember that it was way warmer than I expected.

[/ QUOTE ]

YES! YES! HAHAHAHAHAH! I thought the same thing. Warmer and softer than I ever imagined.

Going to the restroom, BBL.
Old 10-30-2007, 03:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I was raped by a fat girl. I gave it a 2. I didnt get an STD so thats the only thing that saved it from being a 1.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahaha, this happened to me on a few other occasions (Fortunately not all of them). Sometimes it's laughable. Get a few drinks in you and they just seem to pick you out. However, my 1st wasn't exactly laughable to me:

The first I paid for, and I give the experience a 1. I was eighteen and had not followed through in my past with many sex offers, that should have been obvious, and over which I suffered no small amount of regret. Somehow I ended up in Palma de Mallorca. I was very drunk, depressed, and didn't know anybody because I couldn't speak German (Spanish town full of German tourists). The bartender/owner that I had befriended showed me a picture of his "wife" who turns out to be about 8 years old. I don't know if he was [censored] with me or serious, but I angrily smash my bottle on the floor beside me and am quickly helped out of the bar by a few Mexican guys that pretty much tell me I would would be hurting if I hadn't already spent so much money there: "and don't even try to come back!". I wander down some side street and go into some bar/club that a door guy was pitching. It turns out to be a brothel. There are many attractive Mexican girls, but only the unattractive sorts feel the need to approach customers themselves. Of course I'm too terrified of sex at this point to deal with a beautiful girl, prostitute or not. Even if I could have gotten around to choosing one, I am quickly assaulted by a behemoth of a black girl (early 30's) named Sonja that seems to know more English than the rest and recognizes good prey.

Back in a dirty room (I was pass-out intoxicated by this point), she tells me no kisses (I wasn't interested), gives me a condom, and proceeds to clean herself over a gross toilet. We do the thing and, not surprisingly, it takes me forever to get off (to the point that my alloted time was about to be up). She then rifles through my pockets. I get very upset and raise my voice a little too loud with her, but again, I'm out of it at this point. She finds a knife I have in my pocket and gets very weary: "What were you planning to do with this?". I'm on the defensive now and scared some bouncer is going to kick my ass for yelling at her and having a weapon. So I don't say much as she takes about $200 worth of waded up pesetas from my pocket. I then head for the door and she tells me to come back tomorrow (hahaha **** you).

The next day, I only remember everything through some drunken scribble I had laid to rest in my travel journal. I promptly burn the page and head down to the corner from my pension for a sizable helping of whiskey. You know, I didn't realize how sacred my virginity was to me as a male, but I was truly affected and depressed for some time after the event. ****, I felt like I might as well have been raped. I also was terrified that I had picked up some disease (Thank God I have not).

But heck, I've gotten over it. And the one good thing that came out of it was that somehow it put me out of my fear of sex. I'm not quite sure how that works out psychologically (I could have very well been the worst for it).

I've also learned that with this kind of thing, you just can't tell to your girlfriend...ever, no matter how honest of a relationship you want to have. I made this mistake. No good can come of it.
Old 10-30-2007, 03:27 PM

I spent my senior year in high school in love with this smoking hot foreign exchange student from Switzerland. She and I became friendly with one another, she would hang out with me at my work, eat lunch together, etc. -- but to my dismay she wanted my friend, a pretty boy, who might have ended up being a queen, from a mega wealthy family.

Well, this guy rebuffed her turnabout invitation (kinda a prom, but where the girls ask the guys). She was crushed, but still wasn't interested in me. At that point I thought I had crossed too far over the friend line and my chances of hitting her stinky pink slim-to-none.

Then came graduation. For whatever reason, during the school sponsored graduation party -- which everyone gets obliterated for anyway -- hot, popular chicks used the occasion to profess they spent four years longing for my loving (which I was too stoned during the full extent of my high school experience to ever realize, idiot!) by sticking their tongues into my mouth. This made my little Swiss Miss extremely jealous (relative value, FTW) and she decided to stake her claim on me.

After the party, and the after party, we made it back to my house. I was pretty trashed but extremely lucid on account of my new found fortune, she was stone cold sober. We start going at it in my bed room. As I begin to make my way down to her private parts with my mouth, she grabs my arms, yanking me back toward her, and says "No! No! We [censored]."

What?!

I later found out that she considered oral to be further along the basepaths than sex. Beat, she doesn't like me enough to go down on her. I don't know if this is a cultural thing or just her personal persuasion.

I digress. That sort of tilted me a bit as I had been mentally practicing my routine for years in expectation of this moment and her play certainly threw me off my game plan.

Anyways, I manage to jam my junk in and get in a few thrusts before she turns me over and gets on top of me. Clearly I was doing something wrong - I think the fifteen thrusts against her inner-thigh before actually hitting paydirt might have been the issue here.

She rides me for a little while my stuff is oscillating between semi-hard and nearly flaccid. The pressure of the situation, my own nervousness, my long pursuit of her finally reaching a crescendo and the no oral oddity precipitated a sort of quasi-panic attack on my end. I was however determined to finish and since I had successfully yanked it thousands of times myself in a similarly semi-flaccid state, I new my chances were still good.

Another half hour of retarded humping passed and I finally ingloriously pulled out while finishing. It was weak, to say the least. Too much mental stress precipitated an inability to focus on the task at hand, marginalized the physical pleasure of busting a nut.

A month or so later, after some better sessions between her and I, she departed back to Switzerland. I cried like the little emotionally-retarded feg that I was at the time. She subsequently visited the states some years later and while we met up, she did not want to hook up.

2/10
Old 10-30-2007, 04:38 PM

These last 2 reports were awesome. Great thread.
Old 10-30-2007, 05:42 PM

Freshmen year of college. She was kind of a sloo. Lasted about 30 minutes because I was really, really drunk. But sloo=experienced. We are sitting on my bed, drunkenly kinda makin out and groping, and somehow we're nekkid. At least she is, I still got my boxers on. Then I say out loud "Oh [censored], i don't have a condom". She says it's cool, and at this point drunk egocidal says to sober egocidal, "bro, if she's on the pill without a boyfriend, theres a very good chance she's possibly, just maybe, a massive whore." But I brave it anyway and rawdog. About 30 minutes later I'm actually getting pretty pissed I'm not there yet, and I'm slamming away like there's no tomorrow. She's lovin it, surprisingly. I get scared when I do get close to blowing and pull out even though she says I can go inside. Since we are in missionary, my load goes horizontally past mine and her torsos and lands on her chin/face. She laughs and says to go get a paper towel. When she leaves, I slap her on the ass because I think its ballin.
Old 10-30-2007, 05:46 PM

Was going to post a 2. Then read OP's trip report.

Old 10-30-2007, 06:13 PM

awesome story eogcidal. obv she she was a whore but who cares?
Old 10-30-2007, 06:29 PM

Lasted like 10 seconds, tops. It was def. a 1.

Second time I somehow went for like 40 mins so iunno wtf was going on there because I heard u were supposed to build up or whatevs but I just went from one extreme to the other so whatevs.
Old 10-30-2007, 06:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
When she leaves, I slap her on the ass because I think its ballin.

[/ QUOTE ]

Gold. NH