Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-12-2007, 05:48 PM

Default Re: Need a 10,000$ escrow bet held **MODS**

[ QUOTE ]
30k hands 3-tabling heads up will take you over 60 hours, if the tables are fast tables on stars

[/ QUOTE ]

Going to be on FTP. We'll get about 750 hands/hour 3 tabling.

So, ~40 hours. If we can 4 table, ~30 hours.
Old 09-12-2007, 05:49 PM

ABSURD says the bentley driving 20 year old dating a much older woman.
Old 09-12-2007, 05:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ill do it.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol
Old 09-12-2007, 05:55 PM

pick me.

i would give back unless i ran bad at roulette or martingale blackjack one night when drunk.
Old 09-12-2007, 05:57 PM

as the opponent I verify the stipulations, still waiting on a mod tho for the transfer...little help
Old 09-12-2007, 05:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ABSURD says the bentley driving 20 year old dating a much older woman.

[/ QUOTE ]
lolllllllllll nh
Old 09-12-2007, 06:02 PM

i would invest my money in shaun [censored] deeb
Old 09-12-2007, 06:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
MODS****

I need a $5k escrow to be held for a 2/4 nl match (5k from each participant = 10,000k total).

We will play 30,000 hands, if one quits before 30,000 hands the 5k is to be shipped to the other. At the end of 30,000 hands, the winner will also be given the 5,000.

Please respond here, only trusted members which there are a lot of, but I'd like it to be a mod please.

Again, if you can hold escrow, you will be given $10,000 and will have to hold onto it for 30,000 hands. Should take about 2-3 weeks depending on how much we play.

[/ QUOTE ]

this seems a little excessive...but i don't see the harm in this.

send me an EMAIL with both your email addresses( PM me for my email address) with the two participant's names, screen names and site (stars or FT i assume), and rules for escrow (there should be some time limit on the 30k hands since one could say, "oh i don't have time to play now, but i'm not quitting etc.").

i'll look over the rules to make sure:

a) no obvious complications could arise that'll make shipping money to winner complicated

b) nothing retarded with the rules

and, c) that i don't have to do extra stupid work

once that is squared away, i'll email you back my screen name at stars or FT and you each send 5k.

you then email me (again with both your email addresses...i.e. TO: me, CC: one of you, FROM: the other one of you) with the results and who should get the money.

sounds easy enough.

i'd still expect the winner of the 30k hands HU grudge match to have much more than 5k profit lol.

lemme know if all the above makes sense. seems liek the most logical way to do it to me.

Barron
Old 09-12-2007, 06:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
MODS****

I need a $5k escrow to be held for a 2/4 nl match (5k from each participant = 10,000k total).

We will play 30,000 hands, if one quits before 30,000 hands the 5k is to be shipped to the other. At the end of 30,000 hands, the winner will also be given the 5,000.

Please respond here, only trusted members which there are a lot of, but I'd like it to be a mod please.

Again, if you can hold escrow, you will be given $10,000 and will have to hold onto it for 30,000 hands. Should take about 2-3 weeks depending on how much we play.

[/ QUOTE ]

this seems a little excessive...but i don't see the harm in this.

send me an EMAIL with both your email addresses( PM me for my email address) with the two participant's names, screen names and site (stars or FT i assume), and rules for escrow (there should be some time limit on the 30k hands since one could say, "oh i don't have time to play now, but i'm not quitting etc.").

i'll look over the rules to make sure:

a) no obvious complications could arise that'll make shipping money to winner complicated

b) nothing retarded with the rules

and, c) that i don't have to do extra stupid work

once that is squared away, i'll email you back my screen name at stars or FT and you each send 5k.

you then email me (again with both your email addresses...i.e. TO: me, CC: one of you, FROM: the other one of you) with the results and who should get the money.

sounds easy enough.

i'd still expect the winner of the 30k hands HU grudge match to have much more than 5k profit lol.

lemme know if all the above makes sense. seems liek the most logical way to do it to me.

Barron

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds good. Waiting for your email.
Old 09-12-2007, 06:34 PM

Added stipulation:

The match must be completed by the 4th of October, meaning the 3rd of October is last day to have hands played.

However, if there is a 2 day period of no effort to play, or communicate with the opponent, by means of AIM or cell phone, or in this thread, then a warning will be given, and if 1 more day pass with no contact (IE. Play on the 15th, no contact come by the 18th at 12am, then on 19th 12am is the penalty) then the match will be considered forfeited and the remaining player will receive the escrow. This is to prevent one from simply disappearing, yada yada.

We both expect this to not be an issue, but want to have ground rules since there is an extended amount of hands.

As mentioned in the above stipulations, we will post results after each session, as well as try and set a date/time for the next match to begin.