FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: This hand is...
Pwnage 0 0%
Standard/Boring 12 70.59%
BASTARD 0 0%
YSSCKY 5 29.41%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-20-2007, 05:20 PM

Default Re: Last Train to Nowhere (Game thread)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I am not a wolf.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's very convincing, Mr. President. I wish I'd thought of saying that.

Can you tell us WHY I need to die, or why you need to live?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you're a wolf. Because I have little to no experience with the majority of the players in this game, I looked at voting and my general feeling while reading posts. Because I can't follow the posting during the day, and I don't have a free block of time large enough to read and analyze the entire thread, I am forced to go with my best guess.

Obviously, that doesn't make me especially useful, but I figure the other villagers aren't doing much better.

The past two day's votes have been interesting. Looking at the voting with the understanding that the 2 wolves now have a large enough voting block to be influential, I think that clown or smell is one of the wolves. My best guess for the other is you.
Old 06-20-2007, 05:22 PM

Also, if Siegmund is a wolf, I think clowntable is #2.
Old 06-20-2007, 05:29 PM

Siegmund and Village,
Jonsan is not going to get lynched tonight. When it's 3 villagers vs 2 Evils, yeah he could be a possible lynch or even YOU. But at 4-3, the village needs to get unified behind their BEST wolf candidate. I think this candidate is clowntable.

BTW, This is who Luckay would have pushed the day after the wolves killed him.... HMMMM....

As an aside, Siegmund if you're a wolf, you are doing a great job sounding like a villager. Let me see you vote clowntable and increase your village vibes for me.

VILLAGE: PLEASE VOTE CLOWNTABLE!!!!
Old 06-20-2007, 05:37 PM

There are four villagers and 3 evils (2 wolves, 1 cultist).

We NEED TO VOTE TOGETHER to have a majority!!!!
Old 06-20-2007, 05:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There are four villagers and 3 evils (2 wolves, 1 cultist).

We NEED TO VOTE TOGETHER to have a majority!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

But let's remember that the cultist doesn't know who the wolves are. One thing to consider is that the cultist has tried communicating in the thread with the wolves. The other thing to consider is that a villager has tried to pretend they are the cultist to avoid being nk'd and increase the odds of the cultist being eaten.

unvote

I could get behind a clowntable vote tonight. I'd like to hear other folks weigh in.
Old 06-20-2007, 05:51 PM

Figures the one night I have a decent amount of time to read and post, no one else is around.
Old 06-20-2007, 06:05 PM

unvote while we discuss the clowntable. (However, since we aren't using majority lynch, no actual harm is done by having the votes out there early, and seeing if any wolves pile on.)

My take, as I said, is that if I am trying to nail a wolf, specifically a wolf, jonsan is the wolfiest. If I am trying a nail an evil, any evil, dmk is the safest lynch - more likely a cultist than a wolf, but not on the village's side.

Obviously we'd prefer to hit a wolf today. But in some respects, the cultist is likely to be our easiest target - without the knowledge of who his teammates are, he is under pressure to either be silent or attack the very villagery first (the ones least likely to be his teammates). The wolves have more freedom when it comes to being sneaky without impairing their own chances.

I know less about clowntable than any other person in the game, at this point. As such, I am not eager to bet my whole game on lynching him. If you can convince me that clowntable=wolf is MORE likely than dmk=cultist, I can support clowntable.

Also, mark, I'd be interested in hearing your current thoughts on jonsan (beyond "he's not going to get lynched tonight.") As you know, my take on it is that the only reason either of us is still alive is because we had been making a potentially fatal mistake of clearing a wolf. Are you convinced of his innocence? Or just not convinced he's the best vote today?
Old 06-20-2007, 06:10 PM

I am off to dinner. I think Siegmund and Clowntable are the wolves, and either dmk or eskimo is the cultist. I am good with either Siegmund or Clowntable tonight. I will check back in before 9pm EST.
Old 06-20-2007, 06:12 PM

I'm also interested in hearing why Eskimo didn't vote yesterday.... (Maybe Eskimo IS the cultist and DMK is REALLY a villager.. LOL..)

Eskimo not voting doesn't jibe with a pro-village player and DMK voting Siegmund doesn't jibe with DMK being the cultist... ARGH!!!!

Eskimo needs to explain himself.

DMK, honest question:
Are you a villager? Why should the village believe you? How do you explain your non-involvement in this game? Who do you think are the remaining two wolves? Cultist?
Old 06-20-2007, 07:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
unvote while we discuss the clowntable. (However, since we aren't using majority lynch, no actual harm is done by having the votes out there early, and seeing if any wolves pile on.)

My take, as I said, is that if I am trying to nail a wolf, specifically a wolf, jonsan is the wolfiest. If I am trying a nail an evil, any evil, dmk is the safest lynch - more likely a cultist than a wolf, but not on the village's side.

Obviously we'd prefer to hit a wolf today. But in some respects, the cultist is likely to be our easiest target - without the knowledge of who his teammates are, he is under pressure to either be silent or attack the very villagery first (the ones least likely to be his teammates). The wolves have more freedom when it comes to being sneaky without impairing their own chances.

I know less about clowntable than any other person in the game, at this point. As such, I am not eager to bet my whole game on lynching him. If you can convince me that clowntable=wolf is MORE likely than dmk=cultist, I can support clowntable.

Also, mark, I'd be interested in hearing your current thoughts on jonsan (beyond "he's not going to get lynched tonight.") As you know, my take on it is that the only reason either of us is still alive is because we had been making a potentially fatal mistake of clearing a wolf. Are you convinced of his innocence? Or just not convinced he's the best vote today?

[/ QUOTE ]

Siegmund, you are making GREAT posts. I think I have to give you this game if your a wolf.

Here's my problem voting DMK:
I don't think he's a wolf because of the LC hint and if he's a cultist, why is he basically voting you or me at the start of every day and being pretty much uninvolved with the game. A decent arguement can be made that you're an undercover wolf that sniped FCBL on D2. Also Luckay had you in his wolf column and he was NK'ed. BUT DMK still is voting for you.... It's not adding up.

The only clear non-conflicted choice is clowntable.