Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2007, 03:55 AM

Default What do you generally look for when you\'re multi tabling?

Hi, this is my first post here on the forums, i've been reading for quite some time and have decided that to reach that next step in my game I need to start actively participating in these forums, so to start things off, I wanted to get some advice that I am sure I am not alone in needing.

That is, what do you generally look for when you're multi tabling? I find it hard to follow 4+ tables very well, how did you people who play 8+ learn how to do so? I don't want to become stats crippled, and just play on auto pilot, because I have done that in the past, and it is neither profitable nor fun.

Normally my setup is 4 tables with either pt/pahud or poker edge running and up until recently I have realized that I am not taking adequate notes against my players, because I feel a little lost when i'm not in a hand and end up just staring blankly at the screen.

So are there any particular methods that you all use to help you stay focus, if so, i'd love to hear them.
Old 10-22-2007, 04:06 AM

Default Re: What do you generally look for when you\'re multi tabling?

I smoke lots of weed, use realtime and PAH, and generally lose a few bucks when I first start playing as my first 50 hands I'm usually a lagtard to set up an image. By the time that's done I have good stats VS the unknowns so I can play solid ABC poker and my earlier aggression sets up big pots with big hands.
Old 10-22-2007, 05:42 AM

Default Re: What do you generally look for when you\'re multi tabling?

I don't really see your question. You ask:

[ QUOTE ]
That is, what do you generally look for when you're multi tabling?

[/ QUOTE ]

which looks like a question about table selection. But after that you are giving arguments why you cannot play more than 4 tables, which seem more related to the question "How do I play more than 4 tables?"

Maybe you can clarify your post?
Closed Thread