Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-21-2007, 06:27 PM

Default Have I gone from good to bad (stats/graph analysis needed)

I've been playing online for a bit over 1½ years, but the bulk of the hands is during this period and I don't think I even have many hands in my database before this. I only played like 5k-10k hands during a few months before moving to party on july 2006 and picking it up from there.
*RANT*
I started off playing at party, moving from 50nl to 200nl in ~two months, which, like I guess in most cases, was partly because of running good. And it was party in 2006 too. Next up I panicked because of the USD/EUR thingy and played on an euro site during the summer. I won maybe 3-5k$ each month which wasn't awesome but enough for me. The autumn of 2006 was up and down, I got pretty downhearted after a very swingy september back on partypoker and deposited 500$ on stars and tried to learn to play SNG's (yeah great plan). Got tired of it pretty quickly and then ran well from 50nl to 400nl again finishing up ~14k$ and then getting cold decked in the beginning of the next month and about breaking even during it.
Moved to another EU site (which didn't at the time have hand history or whatever, but had very soft and juicy games, Betfair) and won 9k$ the first month playing up to 1/2 and 23k$ the second playing mainly 2.5/5 but due to a 7k$ downswing (from the top point of 30k$) in the end of january I again got disheartened and cashed out + changed site. So this 32k$ isn't included in any of the hhs/graphs.
As for the spring, I cant even clearly remember as I played so little. I made a deposit on some site which after a while merged with iPoker network and can't remember correctly if I won a lot or little during it, propably something mediocre as I didn't play a lot of hands either. I think most of these hands are in the database, not sure if the hands before the merge are there.
June, back to Betfair which had not updated its software and the hhs are in the databases. The games felt good and I played there during june-august, not playing very much (as you can see from the summer 07 part of the stats) and about half of the profit came from playing omaha (which is included in the omaha bulk). June is actually included in the first part so the second part of the stats is just july-august.
September, back to party with another small deposit of I think 1k€ (1.4k$) and all was going ok until I hit monkeytilt in omaha AND ran sick bad one night and dropped over half of the winnings for the month. Fast forward to this date and since pretty much that night I've played a lot but I've been almost breaking even (+~2.3k$). I made a realization that I cant win a lot if I dont play a lot so I tried to put up a lot of hands this month but seems like either playing a lot isnt suited for me or my game is so full of leaks I cant beat anyone anymore.
*END OF RANT*

So, the first picture is the stats part. First are the omaha hands and then the hold'em hands in 5/2006-5/2007, 6/2007-9/2007, 9/2007- order. Next one is the details of ALL hold'em hands. Then the game analysis and luck graphs. If you can, try to point out any anomalies in any.
As for the game analysis graph, am I correct when I've understood the Sklansky$ graph in sorta relative hand strength graph? As in if I constantly win a pot with second pair it shows showdown winnings far above S$ graph, so the graph doesn't actually "reward" good reads or moron opponents? Someone who knows better enlighten me if I am, after all, just a donkey running good.
I haven't worked on my game nearly as much as I should've and as much as probably 90% of the other players have, so I'm pretty sure that allthough my quick wit brought me to an 'ok' level I havent progressed much further and at this point I'm wondering what levels I could beat and what parts of my game I should try to improve in order to get back to crushing all small stakes games. I've also neglected getting any advice from almost any fellow players during for the last 6+ months which I know sucks but for some reason I've constantly thought that I can manage it alone perfectly well.

I appreciate input from anyone I have played on any sites, I'm I_hit_flushes on party, Kala1928 on stars, MadDonkey on Betfair and PabloAA on some of the sites I played on during spring.

cliff notes:
brag: im up lots of monies
variance: im breakeven for the last 60k hands
beat: i might suck at poker

stats:

pt details

game analysis

luck
Old 10-21-2007, 06:32 PM

Default Re: Have I gone from good to bad (stats/graph analysis needed)

Game analysis from all hands is really weird because in almost all individual game analysis graphs the green is above the other lines.
Old 10-21-2007, 06:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Game analysis from all hands is really weird because in almost all individual game analysis graphs the green is above the other lines.

[/ QUOTE ]

um, ive only seen a few where thats the case, and they tend to be very solid players who can make green >> red/blue.
Old 10-21-2007, 06:43 PM

Here is the one from september 1st to around 10th october. A lot of it has to do with good bluff timings etc I guess, so it could basically go either way.