Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-27-2007, 01:52 AM

Default Re: FTP gave refunds and more already?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I guess the difference was that i was playing in tournaments so maybe that money got refunded to me and then some? I wasnt in the money or close on any.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah quick this time, there is $800+ extra in my acct from $630 in buyins, which is probably right considering there were a few people busted at each table. No email which is weird so I have no idea how much I really got.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know Full Tilt has no tournament summaries, but there is not even a way to look up, via your account, your earnings (or refunds) online - is that correct (like Party)? How can this not be a feature??
Old 07-27-2007, 01:55 AM

While this was happening last night I was ejaculating with a set of Queens, and was having all the same problems with the buttons dissapearing etc. Little did I know the Villian has a set of aces. Although both of us kept disconning throught the hand we both managed to play through the stall and I got stacked.

This has nothing to do with anything, just ironic [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 07-28-2007, 01:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I was in 3 SNG's and none of the money has been refunded to me yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

I still haven't gotten my refund yet and they don't answer my emails - imagine that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Another day passes and no money or replies. It is amazing how terrible this company is run.
Old 07-28-2007, 01:04 AM

We really should organize a one day walk out to protest this stuff lol
Old 07-29-2007, 10:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I still haven't gotten my refund yet and they don't answer my emails - imagine that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Another day passes and no money or replies. It is amazing how terrible this company is run.

[/ QUOTE ]

Another day and a half and still waiting for money or a reply. Has anyone else gotten their SNG refunds?
Old 08-14-2007, 09:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Another day and a half and still waiting for money or a reply. Has anyone else gotten their SNG refunds?

[/ QUOTE ]

Two more weeks go back with no answers from support. This morning though I get this PM from FTPDoug:

Hi,

You actually did receive a payout for these three SNGs, as they were paused and voided quickly after the disconnections began.

In 23374***, nobody had been eliminated when the tournament was paused, so all players got their $12 back.

In 23373***, two players had been eliminated and your chip count was up 2330, giving you a payout of $15.49.

In 23372***, 4 players were eliminated and you were down to 1100 chips, which gave you a payout of $13.56.

So when the tournaments were voided, a total of $41.05 was credited to your account.

Hope that helps,

Doug

I went back and looked after this and there is nothing in my cashier showing a payout and I obviously have never received an email about the payout. My PT records are off from that day because of the tourney voidings so I guess its possible that the payouts were made but how is anyone supposed to know that it has been taken care.
Old 08-14-2007, 10:05 AM

I think the bigger news here is that FTPDoug still checks 2+2... maybe he'll stop by to address some of the posters with FTP concerns or post an "FTP Answers" thread soon.