Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-30-2006, 09:40 AM

Default Re: help with

[ QUOTE ]
Try adding this to your FreePHG folder and search for that via PTO. See if it works for you. I got some downloaded, but now each and every hand is apparently having a disconnection error.

[/ QUOTE ]
Can you be a bit more specific? If you open up the .hhf file and look at the contents, is is saying "disconnected" and not saving any data, or is it something else related to PokerTracker refusing to import .hhf files?

Juk [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-30-2006, 09:41 AM

Default Re: HP\'s instructions for setting up PT (with pictures!)

[ QUOTE ]
I'm having the same problem - as far as i can tell the hands are being imported, but then they're not showing up in the database. If anyone has any ideas, it'd be greatly appreciated.

And i'd also like to express my appreciation to the people who construct these applications and then go on to put in the continued effort to get and keep the rest of us to speed.

Really, really, thank you all.

[/ QUOTE ]
Have you tried posting this on the Poker Tracker Forums?

Old 09-30-2006, 11:40 AM

Default Re: help with

I don't know where to find the hhf file.

120 files found, 0 new hands imported. Under utilities I have a hundred or so hands, one after the other, saying this:
"Connection lost - #Game No : 5279599934 is incomplete. You will have to manually request that Party email this hand history to you if you want to load it into your database."

When I look at these hands by double clicking, the hand history looks fine to me.
Old 09-30-2006, 05:23 PM

Default Re: FPHG - PokerTracker related problems: <post here>.

I'm a moron, but I cannot figure out how to create a .exe file or move a .exe file into the fphg (or is it the fphg hand history) file.

Is there a 1, 2, 3 here is how you do this somewhere on this forum I cannot find?

I understood the interlopes or interpoker or whatever pictures pasted.

Step by step setup for PP please?
Old 10-01-2006, 11:13 PM

You can always make a new text file in the folder (right click in the folder and selected new|text file) Then rename the text file Intertopspoker.exe Windows will warn you that changing the extention is a problem, but ignore it and continue. That will make a harmless .exe file in the folder you can target PT on. Working fine here across a network too.
Old 12-04-2006, 04:10 PM

When using the AHK bet pot script I get this error:

"Party HHF reader

Hand History for game xxxxxxxx not found in file C:\FreePHG_HandHistories\Table xxxx.hhf"

Pretty sure I'm up to date with new releases

edit: it's working on one table
Old 12-17-2006, 11:30 AM

Default Errors importing hhf files

Hello,
when I import hhf files into PokerTracker I get a number of errors like: "Error getting river information...". But when I look at the specified game number it looks okay. The river info is there !?
Is this a known problem? And is this a problem of the hhf file or a bug in PokerTracker ?

Thanx,

MrSmith99
Old 02-20-2007, 03:27 PM

Default It doesn\'t work for me..

I just followed steps to make freephg works but at the end of all these steps my PokerTracker doesn't import any hand anymore.
It is just said "No hands have been import", I copy the file freephg.exe, paste in the other folder, renamed it, put the path to it to PT..
Can someone help me ?
Thank you a lot
Old 02-26-2007, 04:01 AM

Default FreeHG with vista?

Hey yuk, so far I can't seem to get freehg to start grabbing hands on my vista laptop. I copy/pasted through my usb key version 7.0 onto my new machine, did the intertops.exe setup and that works. When I put in hhf files into the intertops folder, PT reads them fine. however, freehg is not grabbing new hands into the directory for some odd reason. Do you know of any reason why this wouldn't happen? thx.
Old 02-26-2007, 07:45 AM

Default Re: FreeHG with vista?

[ QUOTE ]
Hey yuk, so far I can't seem to get freehg to start grabbing hands on my vista laptop. I copy/pasted through my usb key version 7.0 onto my new machine, did the intertops.exe setup and that works. When I put in hhf files into the intertops folder, PT reads them fine. however, freehg is not grabbing new hands into the directory for some odd reason. Do you know of any reason why this wouldn't happen? thx.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm not sure if FPHG works with vista and can't easily test it yet without running it myself.

Does the old version of FPHG work with it?

Does anybody else run vista and have FPHG working?