Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-29-2007, 03:46 AM

Default Question about real mafia(semi-long)

Background

I'm a mobile electronics installer.I currently work for circuit city. Circuit city installs items called intoxalocs. They are for when people get to many dui's they basically are forced to put a breathalizer on a car so they have to blow into it to start the car and every 20 minutes.

Story
Had a guy with an 06 Scion TC come in to get it installed. We are working on it and this guy is going of opening saying he's a member of the mafia so we better treat him right. Claiming that he owns a couple of banquet halls and a jewelry store and has a part ownership in bank of america yet drives a scion. Pretty much something was wrong with the unit we installed and he wants to sue circuit city for $2500.

Because we basically wasted his time he claims, he goes to another circuit to have them install a new one. He was talking to a manager and says "if you give me a free flat panel t.v. I'll drop the lawsuit". They decline. I know a guy over there so i talked to him after the install. Again he was flaunting that he was a member of the mafia. After the install he calls the store and yells at my buddy that he is stranded because his car wouldn't start. My buddy is on the phone with him for 2 hours to only find out that he isn't breathing hard enough. The guy gets pissed and hangs up.

A couple of hours later he calls back and says the following lines almost word for word. "I left my email with you while I was there. You know where I come from and I got no problems with you. You help me out you will have a friend for life. I will take care of you. I want you to send an email stating everything that happened today and how i was stranded for 2 hours but i want you to say the last installer(me) [censored] up my car and thats why I was stranded for 2 hours. I lost $75,000 over this(big jump from $2500) and I'm gonna get it out of circuit city." The installer said no. "Now Brian(name of installer) you know where I come from and u know who I am, I'm giving 24 hours to get that email, or I promise you something very bad is gonna happen to you and neither of us wants to see that, kapeesh." at that point he hung up the phone on him. He told me that he isnt going to the cops about this.

Question is do mafia guys go around in public telling them they are a member of the mafia. And has anyone ever heard of them going around saying this. Between the two of us he has changed some minor things in his story like what he neckalace represents and such. What should be my friends play.

CLIFF NOTES-Friend is threaten by supposed mafia member, neither of us believe he is.
Old 04-29-2007, 03:55 AM

Default Re: Question about real mafia(semi-long)

meh. stop cross posting.
Old 04-29-2007, 03:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
meh. stop cross posting.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, also you're probably going to be killed for posting it in one forum, two will end up with your dog getting it. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 04-29-2007, 04:17 AM

<<<<<<<<<<<<&l t;<<<<<<LaCosaNostra <<<<<<<<<<<<&l t;<<<<<<<<

Pay me BITCH else I run around screaming MAFIA in circuit city's everywhere. [censored] DA POLICE SOPRANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Old 04-29-2007, 04:20 AM

He wouldnt come out and say it, but he would hint it loud enough.

Basically he has admitted to breaking the law. But if he says "Im part of a big family, which goes all the way back to the old country, back to Sicili. With me, its all about respect. You respect me you get my respect, and my respect is like a blank cheque. But disrespect. You dont want to find out what disrespect gets you."

The guy just sounds like a jerk who plays on the mafia stuff to put his weight around.

Im also 90% sure no one in 'the mafia' refers to it as 'the mafia'.
Old 04-29-2007, 04:20 AM

What city is this?
Old 04-29-2007, 04:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
What city is this?

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope it's not my city. ZOMG people running around electronics stores screaming, "Mafia" scare the [censored] outta me.
Old 04-29-2007, 04:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
part ownership in bank of america

[/ QUOTE ]

Bank of America is a public company.
Old 04-29-2007, 04:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
part ownership in bank of america

[/ QUOTE ]
Bank of America is a public company.

[/ QUOTE ]

sure that's what they want you to think [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-29-2007, 04:42 AM

I wouldn't worry too much. If he were really powerful, then he would have had a lacky get the installation for him. Or he would just have other people drive him around. He sounds like a typical DUI repeat offender douchebag. Also, people in the mafia don't just go around killing absolutely everyone that screws with them. An exception would be a real piece of work like Roy DeMeo. That fool would kill anyone for any reason.