Old 09-13-2007, 12:41 PM
z28dreams z28dreams is offline

Location: Donating at the tables
Default Re: Who says there\'s no quality women online?

[ QUOTE ]

Can anybody explain to WTF it is with women choosing pictures of themselves with their children??

[/ QUOTE ]

Adsman - perhaps you should read this thread:
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...=1#Post12054609

Maybe these women have the right idea.
Old 09-13-2007, 01:10 PM
adsman adsman is offline

Location: Hibernation.

Can anybody explain to WTF it is with women choosing pictures of themselves with their children??

[/ QUOTE ]

Adsman - perhaps you should read this thread:
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...=1#Post12054609

Maybe these women have the right idea.

[/ QUOTE ]

I read that thread. Maybe I just hate kids. No, I like kids. As long as they're someone elses.
Old 09-13-2007, 01:16 PM
Boris Boris is offline

Location: i ain\'t got my taco

I would get with all of the other girls listed before the counselor chick. She sounds insane.
Old 09-13-2007, 01:58 PM
JaBlue JaBlue is offline

Location: UCSD

choosing anything but

[ QUOTE ]
Is that a skinny walleye or a northern?

[/ QUOTE ]

is a big mistake
Old 09-23-2007, 01:10 AM
Vehn Vehn is offline

Location: Minneapolis, MN

its looking up!

well

sorta

---

City
Mankato Minnesota
Sign
Virgo
Height
5' 8" (173 cm)
Age
32 year old Woman
Ethnicity
Caucasian with Red hair

Smoker?
No
Body Type
Average
Religion
Lutheran
Rate My Picture
No
Compatibility
N/A | Needs Assessment: N/A
dating
Report profile if main image doesn't show users face.

I am Seeking a
Man
For
Long term

Do you drink?
Socially
Marital Status
Single
Profession
Artist
Do you want children?
Prefer Not To Say
Do you do drugs?
No
Do you have children?
No

Interests
Art reading hanging out at coffee shops
taking walks listening to music joking around
cuddling
About Me
I'm looking for a guy who is honest, sweet, dependable, kind, caring, patient & interested in the arts would be nice, but its okay if he isnt. I like guys who are polite, not pushy. Someone who can be silly, but also have a serious side to them as well. I'm abit silly or whimsical myself, but I can be serious when I need to be.

I'm sweet, shy, gentle, but when I get to know a guy, I can warm up & become more chatty. Dont worry I'm not one of those women that talks your ear off either.
I love animals: dogs, cats, manatees. Basically happy, cute creatures...not snakes or spiders. Their on there own...

I love music: punk, folk, classic rock, techno, pop. Not country so much.
My fave. bands are Smashing Pumpkins, Nirvana, Linkin Park, Evanscene. Too many to list. We'll be here all night...you have lives to live.
I'm an artist..so I enjoy colored pencils, oil pastels, painting, etc.
I have volunteered in helping paint sceneries for a community theatre. I would like to get back into that again. It was alot of fun!

I'm quite easygoing & laid back...quite flexible to change plans if need be.
I work out & try to eat healthy, but I do have a sweet-tooth which sucks!
It would be awesome to meet a guy who likes to cook...I just dont like to cook.

If a guy had tatoos it wouldnt scare me away..I appreciate the art. There are some amazing artwork out there. I dont have any myself..its a huge deal. I mean your stuck with that design for the rest of your life. I guess you can have it removed, but still. I couldnt handle the pain that goes along with it either.

I appreciate people who have a different style. Like punk for example. Its different. I dont dress in punk, but I appreciate it. If you wear t-shirts, hoodies & jeans. Thats cool as. I think guys can look good in the casual wear as well.

My hair is red with blond highlites going through it. My natural is more dark blond, I think. I change my hair color from time to time..i get bored with it.

I'm into Harry Potter, Japanese Animae & the graphic novels. (There like comic books, but better). I also read bio's, fiction, christian & anything that catches my attention. I'm into knitting & doing crafty things. I think its cool when guys knit themselves.

I usually shop at the local thrift stores. I'm a huge fan of Wallace & Gromit & Gumby. I like Clay animation alot. So, there you have it, just a little taste of what I'm into.

First Date
I would like to get to know the guy I'm with so maybe go to a coffee shop & just sit & talk....or go for a walk....play a board game.

Subject: All i can say is wow!!! Sent Date: 9/21/2007 11:41:56 AM

Hi,

I found your profile amusing...it brought tears to my eyes literally. I didnt want to get escorted out of the library. So there u go.

You are indeed an interesting character...

And your so damn cute as well. You napping with the kitty was priceless. aawwww!!! Even the dancing pickle agrees.

Its quite impressive you have such skill with hurling ping pong rackets. Have u thought of taking it pro?

I'm interested...the question is are u?

*****

----

City
Minneapolis Minnesota
Sign
Capricorn
Height
5' 4" (163 cm)
Age
25 year old Woman
Ethnicity
Caucasian with Brown hair

Smoker?
Occasionally
Body Type
Average
Religion
Non-Religious
Rate My Picture
No
Compatibility
N/A | Needs Assessment: N/A
dating
Report profile if main image doesn't show users face.

I am Seeking a
Man
For
Dating

Do you drink?
Socially
Marital Status
Single
Profession
Do you want children?
Undecided/Open
Do you do drugs?
No
Do you have children?
No
About Me
ok! i finally got around to filling out my profile! im an open book and am looking for the same. im also seeking a guy with pizazz! a guy whose personality sets him above all the rest!

First Date
something crazy!

Subject: cat! Sent Date: 9/22/2007 1:19:47 PM

i want your cat!

----

City
Osceola Wisconsin
Sign
Aquarius
Height
5' 4" (163 cm)
Age
33 year old Woman
Ethnicity
Caucasian with Brown hair

Smoker?
No
Body Type
Athletic
Religion
Other Religion
Rate My Picture
Image | Vote Breakdown | Fans
Compatibility
N/A | Needs Assessment: View
dating
Report profile if main image doesn't show users face.

I am Seeking a
Man
For
Dating

Do you drink?
Socially
Marital Status
Divorced
Profession
student
Do you want children?
Undecided/Open
Do you do drugs?
No
Do you have children?
Yes

Interests
dancing singing poetry
business writing reading
theater
About Me
I'm a woman, what can I say? I love dancing, singing, reading, the spoken word. I love writing and snuggling. I love jazz, electronica, techno, world music - on and on. I teach and perform belly dance. I design jewelry.

I'm a very strong personality, but still a good person. I'm very open, and a good communicator - sometimes that makes people feel uncomfortable. But I like to keep things honest and upfront. Eventually I'm looking for a very intense relationship - I'm not needy, just intense.

Who would I like to meet? People who are creative, not afraid of living life, maybe a few emos and vegetarians. Bohemians. Dancers, poets, dreamers, travelers - you know, the usual. Anyone who wants to sweep me off my feet. Not that I'll cooperate, but hey, you can try! Good spellers are always welcome. Someone tender, strong, artistic, dependable, and nurturing. People who see life through their own eyes, and feel it with their own hands.

If you're wearing a buttondown shirt or corduroy pants, that might be sexy. If you're wearing a baseball cap - not so much. If you've got huge sense of humor, but take other people's feelings seriously. If you own an ATV or just loooove NASCAR, I would pretty much say don't try. Please.

If you want to serenade me under a full moon, write me sonnets, coddle me and spoil me, and like me for exactly who I am, without trying to change my personality to be more average, less open, more blonde, or less intense, then yeah - you could give it a try!

First Date
For a first date? I would love to meet and have coffee. If we talk for hours and there's chemistry, I'd be thrilled! But sometimes that doesn't happen - and coffee seems like the perfect first date to keep the pressure off.

Subject: opposites Sent Date: 9/22/2007 7:10:09 PM

You just look so harmless when you're sleeping with that kitten, and so full of vinegar in the other photos. Like you just wake up planning some naughtiness. Sounds like me.
Old 09-23-2007, 01:27 AM
Dudd Dudd is offline

Well, the second one has potential at least, although she may have a furry thing going on, depends what she means by wants your cat.
Old 09-23-2007, 02:00 AM
daryn daryn is offline

Location: Boston

haha...

[ QUOTE ]
not snakes or spiders. Their on there own...

[/ QUOTE ]

how can you mess both words up like that, in that context.. ugh

also, helloooooooooo zebra cowboy
Old 09-23-2007, 02:15 AM
Vehn Vehn is offline

Location: Minneapolis, MN

[ QUOTE ]
also, helloooooooooo zebra cowboy

[/ QUOTE ]

i want your cat!

Sent Date: 9/23/2007 12:23:37 AM

Original Message YOU sent on 9/22/2007 10:18:40 PM

You'll have to fight my ex girlfriend for the one on my shoulder, and me for the one on the leash. I don't think you could take me, shorty.

From: xxx (View Profile) (View All Correspondence)
Subject: RE:RE:cat! Sent Date: 9/23/2007 12:23:37 AM

dont underestimate short people, especially me. my kung fu is strong and i haven't lost a thumb war yet.

---

now what?
Old 09-23-2007, 02:34 AM
AlexM AlexM is offline

Location: Imaginationland

The "online" part of that is irrelevant. There are no quality women.

(There are no quality men either, but I'm not trying to date men!)
Old 09-23-2007, 02:55 AM
xxThe_Lebowskixx xxThe_Lebowskixx is offline

Location: Indeed.

serial killers must loveeeeeeeeeeee these sites.