Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-08-2007, 06:10 PM

Default BEAT: Fell off top of dam!

For manner of explination let me start lil beat tale of mine by telling that I do work on work that is taking place at Waneta Dam close to US + Canada border sending our clean power south to the greedy idiots below us! LOL There is to be NO POINTING and have to take just shuffle baby steps as the power lines that we are working on is very sensitive and accidents can happen if do not keep full allert. I am a union electrician with IBEW not making money that could be got from larger areas such as Toronto but having enough to live good and to keep roof over family in our lil home in lil town of Canada. Must say if any complaint is to be made about me is that I am too chatty but do have many friends from Yahoo Crib Social Lounge 1 and now that I do play a lil freeplay poker at PS and FT am also very chatty on the tables but find few who wish to speak back. Heading to my den most evenings to gain a few more playchips on the limit stud hi only open tables I do work up to 12000 chips before having them frozen by PS but does not matter as I do email my problems to Jamie Gold (2006 World Champion) as am an ambassador for INITTOWINIT against sitting out of players and helping new players to our poker game. Now you see where I am speaking from as am often said to be too political but is just my lil way. Here are pictures of dam where we work is very close to US border so you see.

My boss also is learning poker and has started like me at freeplay tables but is not nearly so successfull as me at gathering chips as recently I do win omaha freeroll good for entry into $1000 hold'em event where I did see many sitting out but sadly do not make the cash as I am not used to the card down games. Think boss gets fed up with me braggin a lil about my poker wins and exploits at BBV LOL and did always warn me to be carefull but sometimes we just are not careful enough! Am allways telling about my kewl friend Louise who do introduce me to this lil game of ours and who do first show me 2+2 and BBV!!! Next 2 pics is me at work. First picture inside chill shack at work where we do take time out from labor and second photo from where I do general day to day jobs and electrical issues.

This morn I was braggin a lil too much about a HORSE s+g that I do come 2nd in last night and was also saying that there were NONE sitting out and how many at the table did comment how nice that was all yesterday all were INITTOWIN. Braggin a lil too much I did walk back and back a lil too fast and did slip quite a way down the dam. Unable to help with ropes and cables local volunteer services were called and police! Helping me get back up to top with aid of firemen and also medical workers as I had done damage to my left leg. Fireman was lowered down side of dam in a harnis and was able to pick me and tie me in and bring me back to surface with him thank goodness else I would have been trapped on side of dam and been injured worse. Police did also come to callout to insure all ran smoothly and did ask questions how I did manage to fall but I explained was just too much braggin in me lol and that I did not look out where I was heading! Kindly boss did give me the nod to go home but had to be driven and did leave my new Chevy at the dam so now do not know how I will get car back. Have been told to take time of work because cannot stand properly at moment and need to get medics treatment but do not wish to be seen as idol so hope to return by end of week or on Monday at latest but in meantime do give me further chance to play lil more PS poker and read and write all manner of thing on 2+2!!! Feeling bad for me wife who is trained chef did even come out of bed and say that she now have to care for the kids who are laughing and say DAD IS A DUM THING TO HAVE DONE AND TRUST YOU TO HAVE MANAGED IT! LOL wife did at least this afternoon make for me a good cooked stake and tomatoe with fries and mixed garlic butter that she do bring to me and I eat hungrily but now do not be surprised if it makes me a lil stinky this afternoon as meat is prone to do!

Robert Higgins (PS id ibew1003)
Old 05-08-2007, 06:37 PM

Default Re: BEAT: Fell off top of dam!

uh, wow. can't believe i just read all that
Old 05-08-2007, 06:40 PM

i didn't even come close to reading all of that
Old 05-08-2007, 06:44 PM

Old 05-08-2007, 07:32 PM

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Old 05-08-2007, 07:34 PM

Old 05-08-2007, 09:05 PM

Yeah, I just have a question. Is this a God damn??????
Old 05-08-2007, 09:07 PM

DAMN
Old 05-08-2007, 09:18 PM

i love this guy
Old 05-08-2007, 09:26 PM

OP started his posting career here strong and seems to get better with each post. How long can this possibly continue?

INITTOWINIT!