Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-13-2007, 01:43 AM

Default scar stories

Anyone got any cool scars, or any good stories attached to a scar?

I've got a scar on my thigh that's about 8 inches long that I got at my first ever mountain bike race, when I flipped over the handlebars and tore my leg open on a bush (they have sharp bushes in new mexico).

I've got a ton of other scars, all small tho and all from mountain biking...nothing cool like from a knife fight or from where I landed on my face when my parents dropped me on the edge of the fireplace when I was little.

some of you guys must have some good ones tho, lets hear em!
Old 11-13-2007, 01:46 AM

Default Re: scar stories

I have a pretty big scar running the long way along the inside of my right forearm starting right near my hand. sometimes I tell ppl its from when i tried to kill myself (joke obv) but its actually from wrist surgery. its really funny when emo-ish ppl reply with "well at least you went in the right direction"
Old 11-13-2007, 01:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
its really funny when emo-ish ppl reply with "well at least you went in the right direction"

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, awesome
Old 11-13-2007, 01:57 AM

Old 11-13-2007, 02:08 AM

Old 11-13-2007, 03:47 AM

I've got one that is pretty embarassing and is one of those WTF were you thinking moments. I was 14 and had gotten a job at a grocery store stocking. Obviously they gave me a boxcutter, well I pretty much carried it with me wherever I went.

So I'm at the mall with my parents and we take my little sister to see Santa and she gets this candy thing and it's wrapped up pretty good and we've walked into Crate & Barrel and me being the genius I am decide to open it with my boxcutter. I slice this candy open and drag it across the bottom side of my hand. So I'm standing there and this thing is pouring blood all over the floor, the lady gets me a paper towel roll and my parents take me to the ER.

The other story is about my dad. I'm a little fuzzy on the details. When he was a teenager he got into a fight with some kid and I think at some point he got pushed into some metal shelving maybe, well it took a huge chunk outta his arm, so he's got this huge scar on his elbow and forearm. In that same fight he ended up breaking his thumb and it got really messed up, ever since he can't really make a closed fist, his thumb just kinda sticks out if he tries to make one.
Old 11-13-2007, 03:51 AM

I tried wet shaving with a straight razor per 2+2 recommendations, cut myself and some how got a thin scar about 1.5in's long on my chin. Doesn't really bother me, it looks bad ass. THANKS 2+2 [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-13-2007, 03:57 AM

I got myself a little knife-hand injury as well. Was cutting up a cardboard box so it'd be easier to throw away (or something, idk) with these insane knives (Cutco, for those that have worked selling these, lol, my brother was a salesman for them for a few months) in any case, the knife sliped and cut my hand pretty bad. Luckily I had a cardiologist (dad) and an eagle scout (bro) there to control the bleeding, lmao. Anyways, despite my father telling the ambulance dudes that I needed a trauma surgeon, and to take me to a specific hospital, they didn't, and so I ended up with some normal ER surgeon, and now an ugly scar on my hand, although it'd gotten better over the past few years. A lot better actually, I don't think most people notice it (weird, considering I'm either playing poker or guitar)

Old 11-13-2007, 04:26 AM

I wish I had a cool scar, but I don't.

I only have one (nominaly cool) scar. I was, like, 12. I was walking past an old cemetary. A crazy chow dog lunged at me. I leapt over an old rusty fence. The fence pierced the palm of my left hand. It bled like hell. I feared a lock-jaw situation for awhile. No problems, just a tiny scar.
Old 11-13-2007, 04:27 AM

I've got a nice scar running above my left eye.Our high school water polo team was playing the UCSB freshman team.I was guarding the set man,like a center in basketball,when the ball was passed to him and he attempted a back hand shot.My face got in the way of his elbow and I was knocked out and started to sink to the bottom of the pool.One of our players noticed and pulled me to the side of the pool.

I ended up with about 50 stitches and a nice little scar.