Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack

Old 10-18-2007, 11:09 AM

Default TITN Minor Dilemma

I have rakeback at AP through TITN and have pulled out due to the latest scandal with no intention of playing there in the near future. I'm a light recreational player. The problem is I have ~$47 pending in my TITN account with no 'current' way of adding to it. (you need $50+ min to release).

I'm trying to figure out my best options to get this released. I assume I can start Rakeback for a new room and play enough to push me over the minimum, then cashout. [Is this a correct assumption?]

AP and skins are out (obv.)

I have existing accounts at UB and FT

I opened an account at Cake about 6 weeks ago but never deposited. From what I understand, because I opened the account so long ago, I'm ineligible for rakeback here

What are the next best US friendly sights with reasonable low limit traffic - any recommendations or ideas? TITN support has been quick and responsive to direct questions, but not with offering me options or ideas.
Old 10-18-2007, 01:20 PM

Default Re: TITN Minor Dilemma

Hi L0QTiS,

I would be happy to help you retag your account with cake poker. Please send me a PM with all your information so I can get you going. Thank you