Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-13-2007, 04:29 AM

Default Re: scar stories

vagina hand
Old 11-13-2007, 04:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I've got a nice scar running above my left eye.Our high school water polo team was playing the UCSB freshman team.I was guarding the set man,like a center in basketball,when the ball was passed to him and he attempted a back hand shot.My face got in the way of his elbow and I was knocked out and started to sink to the bottom of the pool.One of our players noticed and pulled me to the side of the pool.

I ended up with about 50 stitches and a nice little scar.

[/ QUOTE ]
oh nice you play water polo? i played in hs and am on a club team that i started in college.

your hs must have been pretty good to be playing the freshman team.

as for scar stories, i have two:

when i was young (like 8 or 9) i was at my friends house and we were playing backyard football. i went out for a pass, lept up to catch the ball, and slammed my head straight into a wooden column holding up the patio roof. that scar's pretty much gone though.

in hs (junior year, i think, so 5 years ago), i was just bending down to open my locker when my friend decided to surprise me and jump on my back. since i was already bending over, his extra weight caused me to slam my head into a lock. it didn't hurt that much except for a dull throbbing pain, so i walked into my next class holding my head and asked my teacher if i could go see the nurse. she asked what happened and i said, "oh my head hurts." i took my hand away to show her and blood just started dripping off my hand and head onto the carpet. she just looked at me and said, "yeah you should probably go." that scar's really hard to see since it's under my hair, but there's a small patch where hair doesn't grow (almost gone now).
Old 11-13-2007, 04:57 AM

lmao
Old 11-13-2007, 06:04 AM

The only scar I've ever got was from one of the stupidest games I've ever heard of, let alone played. I was 8 or 9 and with a few friends at another friends house. He had a huge house with a really large back yard. It was laid out basically with the house atop of a hill then a path led down to a lower garden where they kept a tennis court and trampoline, amongst other things. Anyway, the idea of the game was to have two teams: one stood at the top of the hill, one at the bottom. We then threw rocks at each other. The bottom team had the advantage of being able to turn the trampoline over and use it as shelter, the top team had the advantage of, well, being the top team. I was on the bottom and one of the rocks hit me on the foot (thankfully. It obviously could have been a lot worse) and gave me a tiny scar about 1 1/2 inches long. Boy we were stupid back then.
Old 11-13-2007, 06:24 AM

One of my scars is on my finger from when I was in 3rd grade and this girl I liked had a jammed school locker. I stuck my finger in this hole underneath the part you push up on and tried to unjam it from the inside, but it got stuck and I ripped it out which took out a little chunk. This is one of my few "save the day" attempts.

Another scar is from Cutco knives, which apparently just cut everyone who owns them. My friends older brother was a salesman and when I put the knife back in it's paper cover (brilliant Cutco!) it went right through it and into my hand. It went about 1/3rd an inch in there but it was just the tip so it's a razor thin scar.

I also have a 4in scar on my hand but I have no idea how it got there, which is weird because I'm only 22 and I've had it for at least 5 years.
Old 11-13-2007, 06:45 AM

I've got a ~10cm one on the right side of my neck, runs sideways. Its kind of faded now, but still pretty cool. Its actually the result of a cyst in my neck that was roughly the size of a golf ball, which was removed when I was 10.

That story is boring though, so I often tell people it was the result of a mugging when I was 9 in New York. I lay it on really thick about how I don't remember the day, and don't want to know the full story. Very few people want to question a story of repressed childhood pain, so I get away with it almost always. Then I get called a total bastard when I come clean.
Old 11-13-2007, 07:01 AM

Got my face busted open in a hockey game last year.

20 stitches = 2 inch scar on my chin

I'm not going to lie, I (and the ladies) love it.
Old 11-13-2007, 07:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I also have a 4in scar on my hand but I have no idea how it got there, which is weird because I'm only 22 and I've had it for at least 5 years.

[/ QUOTE ]
This is the coolest way to get a scar.
Old 11-13-2007, 07:29 AM

I was running to basketball tryouts in 3rd or 4th grade and tripped over a metal cable. The light was busted out in the parking lot of the school so there was no way I could see it. I ended up cutting my face a little bit and still have a pretty light scar running down the right side of my face.

I have 3 scars on my right hand from when I broke a finger in a fight in HS. They re-broke my hand before putting 3 pins into my bone. I am pretty much missing that knuckle and my finger is still pretty screwed up from it.

I cut my left finger open on accident once and felt sick to my stomach when I could see inside of it. It wasn't a huge cut at all, but it was pretty sick to see it opened up.

I got into a fight in downtown Seattle a while back and after refusing to slap the [censored] out of this guy's girlfriend, she came up behind me and hit me with a bottle. Unfortunately it didn't break (absorbs the force) and cut open my head a bit. It bled a bit and looked worse than it was, but I still ended up with a little scar on my head.
Old 11-13-2007, 07:40 AM

When I was in 6th grade I was screwing around with my pencil drawing on my hand, i slipped and ended up stabbing myself in the hand somehow, the tip broke off and I could never get it out. So 15 yrs later I still have this piece of graphite in the palm of my hand, pretty cool imo.