Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Sponsored Support Forums > RakebackNetwork
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-15-2007, 01:47 PM

Default This Is The Nuts Full Tilt Freeroll BS

Anyone else pissed off about the way this rakeback affiliate handled their $10,000 freeroll for their players this month? I sent several emails pertaining to when we would be registered, got the runaround, they blamed FTP for the error of not getting the list of eligible players (500 FTP points in the month of Sept) to TITN on time. They also sent an email that said they would notify all the players when the tournament was finally set up with appropriate registered players by the morning of the tournament or they would reschedule. This was not done. I checked Full Tilt at 11:00 am CT, for a 2:00 pm CT tourney time, and no one was registered. I assumed that they would be rescheduling per the email I had received stating that this would be the case, so I went ahead with alternate plans. No, they registered players at some point in between and had a tournament. I guess that the only people who happened to be logged on during that time knew about the tourney and played it down. Most of us probably got screwed, unless I am the only one who was not notified, which I find highly unlikely.

This is complete Bull S.it way to treat their customers, so I am calling them out on it here. I know it is a freeroll, and it is a bonus that they are providing, but, if players qualified for it by using their service and were not able to play for a shot at those prizes because of their horrible customer service, that is bad business.
Old 10-18-2007, 01:33 PM

Default Re: This Is The Nuts Full Tilt Freeroll BS

Hi JSnoop,

I apologize for not responding in a timely matter. We're aware of the whole situation with FTP and we are not very happy with the way the freeroll turned out this time. It seems like there was miscommunication from both sides but honestly we had no control over the situation. I don't want to use that as an excuse but we were waiting for the list to be sent to us from FTP. We’re currently working on a new system so that none of these issues happen in future freerolls. I would like you to make a post on our forum under the freeroll topic with your FTP information and we will automatically add you for the next freeroll that is scheduled for 11/11/2007. I appreciate your patience and understanding and again truly apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you