Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-29-2007, 05:28 PM

Default Re: Oh Noe! A vet posts an AA hand...and it has maths 4 u 2 do

[ QUOTE ]
this isn't a math question its a table metagame question.

He is folding or raising 90% of the time. A call is clearly a mistake unless he was bluffing preflop with middle pockets and has a spade or a straight draw card.

[/ QUOTE ]

smurf, youve confused me (again)...are you saying he is either raising or folding or that a call by hero is clearly incorrect?

for you and anyone to convince me that b/f is better than c/c you need at least argue that he calls down with worse Pocket pairs than arent spades and/or folds the worst of his spade hands (JJ)

BTW the reads i gave in OP can be assumed to be accurate...this guy plays alot and ive datamined. In short he rarely gets out of line and IMHO he can make laydowns. Do i know if he is capable of foldinfg KK/QQ no spade...of course I dont know for sure but if anyone is capable of it..he fits the profile. Im pretty confident that he is more capable of folding KK/QQ than he is of incorrectly folding JJ [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

so Im contending that c/c > b/f since b/f allows our opponent to play more correctly. what is teh point of betting if he only folds with hands we beat? btw as per BBBs comment...yes, maybe he calls w KK